Lone Wolf striker

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by EvilD, Jun 15, 2012.

1. EvilD

EvilD New Member

Anybody try the Lone Wolf Lightened striker yet?

2. I haven't yet, but may have to after installing a 4lb striker spring. I love how smooth and crisp the spring makes my trigger, but the word is that I may have issues with light primer strikes. I've only tested 100 rounds with the 4lb spring and I had 3 FTFR. Not sure if that was a spring issue or just dud rounds.

3. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

I wouldn't change the striker. If you lighten your trigger by changing out the springs and then also lighten the striker, you run the risk of light strikes (no bang). I leave the factory Glock striker in all the upgrades I do on customer's Glocks. Haven't had a single light strike yet.

4. EvilD

EvilD New Member

I changed to a 4 lb striker spring with the stock striker and had a lot of light strikes that's why I want the lightened striker.

5. So, do you think the FTFR's I had was spring related or just duds? Had 3 out 100 of WWB. Haven't had time to get back to the range to re-test.

6. elroyyboy

elroyyboy Ruthless Overlord

I've been working on my 23C trigger for about 2 weeks now.

First, ghost 3.5 connector, then Wolff 6 lb trigger spring and G17 smooth faces trigger. Finally, the LWD 4# striker spring.

Shot 150 rds Federal 180gr yesterday and 200 WWB today w ZERO malfunctions. Trigger is awesome. Now if I could only learn to shoot. :).

7. EvilD

EvilD New Member

I think its a hit or miss problem, but I definitely have it.

8. teksid

teksid Well-Known Member

you mean this one?
    http://[​IMG]
    This was one of the first ones.Lone Wolf made did me right though.

9. EvilD

EvilD New Member

how many rounds before it broke?