Lone Wolf ported barrel

Discussion in 'Gunsmithing' started by jasonak06, Mar 23, 2012.

1. jasonak06

jasonak06 New Member

I have a Glock 22 and was thinkin about getting the ported barrel..has anyone here used one and what are your thoughts?

2. JPochron

JPochron New Member

Yeah I have Lone Wolfs ported barrel on my Glock 23 Gen4 and it works great. Nice thing about Lone Wolf is that they are a great product at a very reasonable price. Looks good too take a look at my other threads about polishing my slide.

Joe

3. Matthew780

Matthew780 Very Sensitive Guy (^;)

What about the screw on compensators? Anyone tried those? I think they look good. Just wondering if they work as advertised (reduced muzzle flip/recoil, etc.).

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  4. JPochron

JPochron New Member

I have it on my Glock 23 Gen4 and it is a great barrel at a reasonable cost. Looks good on your gun too look at my other thread slide and barrel polishing I have a couple of pics posted there.

Joe

5. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Had one on my g27. Lone wolf to be exact. Made the gun less snappy.

6. Matthew780

Matthew780 Very Sensitive Guy (^;)

Thanks for the info, iGlock. I think I might go this route because I'll still have the option for a silencer... can just unscrew the compensator and screw on the silencer. And heck... I like the way the screw on Lonewolf comps look too.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
  7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Moved to correct sub forum: Gunsmithing

8. I want a ported Lone Wolf .40 barrel for my 31 they look sick and cheap accurate shooting .40!! Lone Wolf barrels are quality from what I have seen.

9. Blades

Blades Senior Member

Anybody tried a EFK Fire Dragon Ported Barrels?
    Looking at it, I would assume it won't be as effective as the Lone Wolf, but it won't be as heavy either, and should fit in a holster better.
    [​IMG]

10. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

11. Blades

Blades Senior Member

"Series11" -- Your picture isn't working. :(

I know Lone Wolf makes ported barrels, but I couldn't find one for a G30.

12. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

Dang it!!! Let me try this... This is my G21 and G30

Flowers.jpg

Flowers1.jpg

13. Dewyz1100

Dewyz1100 New Member

I bought one for my Gen 2 Model 23 around 1998...been awhile since I brought it out...seemed to reduce muzzle flip slightly...

Never tried the Lone Wolf version...

14. It's a good looking gun! Proud of myself on that one hehe ;)

They seem to. I'm actually about to Duracoat a members glock along with one of these.