Glock Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Glock 22 and was thinkin about getting the ported barrel..has anyone here used one and what are your thoughts?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yeah I have Lone Wolfs ported barrel on my Glock 23 Gen4 and it works great. Nice thing about Lone Wolf is that they are a great product at a very reasonable price. Looks good too take a look at my other threads about polishing my slide.

Joe

·
Registered
109 Posts
jasonak06 said:
I have a Glock 22 and was thinkin about getting the ported barrel..has anyone here used one and what are your thoughts?
I have it on my Glock 23 Gen4 and it is a great barrel at a reasonable cost. Looks good on your gun too look at my other thread slide and barrel polishing I have a couple of pics posted there.

Joe

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
Matthew780 said:
What about the screw on compensators? Anyone tried those? I think they look good. Just wondering if they work as advertised (reduced muzzle flip/recoil, etc.).
Had one on my g27. Lone wolf to be exact. Made the gun less snappy.

·
Very Sensitive Guy (^;)
764 Posts
Had one on my g27. Lone wolf to be exact. Made the gun less snappy.
Thanks for the info, iGlock. I think I might go this route because I'll still have the option for a silencer... can just unscrew the compensator and screw on the silencer. And heck... I like the way the screw on Lonewolf comps look too.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I want a ported Lone Wolf .40 barrel for my 31 they look sick and cheap accurate shooting .40!! Lone Wolf barrels are quality from what I have seen.

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts

·
1,611 Posts
"Series11" -- Your picture isn't working. :(

I know Lone Wolf makes ported barrels, but I couldn't find one for a G30.

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
"Series11" -- Your picture isn't working. :(

I know Lone Wolf makes ported barrels, but I couldn't find one for a G30.
Dang it!!! Let me try this... This is my G21 and G30

Flowers.jpg

Flowers1.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Blades said:
Anybody tried a EFK Fire Dragon Ported Barrel?
Looking at it, I would assume it won't be as effective as the Lone Wolf, but it won't be as heavy either, and should fit in a holster better.
I bought one for my Gen 2 Model 23 around 1998...been awhile since I brought it out...seemed to reduce muzzle flip slightly...

Never tried the Lone Wolf version...

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Yeah I have Lone Wolfs ported barrel on my Glock 23 Gen4 and it works great. Nice thing about Lone Wolf is that they are a great product at a very reasonable price. Looks good too take a look at my other threads about polishing my slide.

Joe
It's a good looking gun! Proud of myself on that one hehe ;)

What about the screw on compensators? Anyone tried those? I think they look good. Just wondering if they work as advertised (reduced muzzle flip/recoil, etc.).
They seem to. I'm actually about to Duracoat a members glock along with one of these.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts