Lone Wolf Plugs

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by Dustin WJ, Mar 5, 2012.

1. A few days ago, I ordered some Lone Wolf plugs for the gaps behind the magazines in my Glock 17 and my Glock 26. They arrived today, so I put them in and I think they look really good. Hopefully, these will keep some of the dust and lint out when I'm carrying.

Here is the one for the Glock 17.
    [​IMG]

And here is the one for the Glock 26.
    [​IMG]

The one for the Glock 26 actually got some bad reviews because it does not lock in place. (Because there is no hole in the backstrap to lock into.) Has anyone here had experience with this plug. If so, have you had any problems with it coming out? Either way, for $6.95, I decided it was worth a try.

2. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

I've had the plug in my '26 (Gen3) for years and years, never a problem until beginning last month. I used G17 high-cap mags in my '26, with flexible magazine extension sleeves to extend the grip contour, and I suspect the sleeves rub against the plug when firing. Plugs fell out and clanked on the firing table. I am going to see about trimming the mag sleeve somewhat to see if that alleviates the problem, 'coz I like the plugs in there.

Hope that helps!

3. rivalarrival

rivalarrival Are we there yet?

I had problems the first few times I used it. It never fell out, but it did move around a little and I had to shove it back in place a few times. A weak adhesive would hold it in place just fine. Maybe a dot of silicone sealant or some blue loctite... I dunno.

4. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Ive also ordered mine from lonewolf. Had one for my g23,27, n 30. Stays in tight when i fire it, plus i think it looks good.