Glock Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Ruthless Overlord
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent an email to LWD customer service asking about Mil/LE discount. I was very surprised that LWD only offers discount to Active LE/Mil, not Reserve or retired.

I'm voting w my pocketbook.

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Times are tough. I'm retired Navy but I don't have problems with that at all. Hell I never got discounts when I was active duty so I just grin when the kids nowadays do.

I don't buy after market parts (well not yet). And with that said, I too offer a discount for military but not LEOs unless it is something special, in my line of business. We are free to pick and choose, hope you find what you're looking for and have a good weekend.

·
Ruthless Overlord
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
G-23 said:
Times are tough. I'm retired Navy but I don't have problems with that at all. Hell I never got discounts when I was active duty so I just grin when the kids nowadays do.

I don't buy after market parts (well not yet). And with that said, I too offer a discount for military but not LEOs unless it is something special, in my line of business. We are free to pick and choose, hope you find what you're looking for and have a good weekend.
And... You are throwing away money if you own Glocks and don't use blue label pricing. I'd rather save money and use this awesome benefit provided by a Foreign owned company. LWD is an American company. hMmmmmm...

·
Banned
1,810 Posts
I wonder if the Glock Store, Glockmeister or Rock Your Glock offers Military/LEO discounts. Seems like it'd only be the right thing to do given all that they(the Military and LEO's ) give to us. ;)

·
Ruthless Overlord
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your sentiment. I do not feel that ANYONE owes me for serving, but being appreciated is sure nice. I live 30 min from Fort Leonard Wood and I've learned that the further one gets from a military base, the more likely the support for Soldiers and Veterans.

Thinking about starting a Facebook "LWD doesn't offer discounts to LE/Mil retirees. I have way too much time on my hands. :).

I will email those vendors today. Thanks!

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
If I hadn't had kids at such a young age I'd definitely be in some branch of service.
Not only to serve our country, but for blue label priced Glocks Baby haha.

·
Ruthless Overlord
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kodiak said:
Just go with KKM, they offer MIL discounts.
I guess I'm getting a little picky. :). I wanted a 9mm threaded conversion barrel for my G23C so I could shoot production instead of open and to use later as a suppressor host.

Thanks for the info on KKM. I'll email and ask about threaded barrel though I didn't see it on website.

Again, thanks for the info.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
elroyyboy said:
I guess I'm getting a little picky. :). I wanted a 9mm threaded conversion barrel for my G23C so I could shoot production instead of open and to use later as a suppressor host.

Thanks for the info on KKM. I'll email and ask about threaded barrel though I didn't see it on website.

Again, thanks for the info.
No problem RLTW ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts