Lone Wolf Frame

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by Ghost23, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Met a guy at the LGS that had Lone Wolf G17 receiver, Lone Wolf slide, and a Lone Wolf 9mm barrel with a 3.5 lb ghost trigger. Anyone else have any experience with something along these lines?

2. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

Just a vid of a Lone Wolf booth, I think it was at the SHOT Show. It was posted in one of the threads a week or so back, the Lone Wolf reps were talking about getting to the point where they would make & stock every Glock part. So I suppose you could have a Lone Wolf aftermarket Glock.

I don't recall the thread it was in though, something to do with conversions. Sorry

3. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

I would love to get my hands on one of them! I can't justify the price for a new one just yet. If there is a used one that pops up for a good price, I would jump on it!

4. Dusty

Dusty New Member

Just bought a lone wolf extended ported barrel and I thing it was definitely worth ever penny. I love the way it looks on my 29.

5. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

Here is a link to a video of one and a pic from the website the guy in the video runs. I want one of those slides but heard that the are not built to the same tolerance that the OME slides are. Still on the fence about it. [ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F_roQtjAraM[/ame]

Attached Files:

6. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Yeah I'm hesitant to get one, but boy does it look freakin sweet.

7. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

It is pretty awesome. I don't care for the frame sine I already like the stock one. But I really like that slide.

8. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    Herr Glock is not amused!

9. I have a Lone Wolf Frame.. Actually its a nice comfortable grip.. Close to a 1911

10. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

I'm not a fan of the look or the price. If they're going to get to a point of making every part, they ought to just do some modifications to get around the patents and sell whole guns. :rolleyes:

11. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Yeah it isn't even a Glock anymore with all of those parts.

12. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

The 6 Million Dollar Glock? Robo Glock? Funny stuff value judgements. Quite a few Lone Wolf parts are regularly recommended to replace stock Glock parts to enhance performance. How many parts can you replace before it's no longer a Glock? Gonna get a ton of different answers to that question. Probably the Lower/Frame will be the cutoff. An interesting discussion anyway. If you love gun stuff.

I'd like a 10mm slide & barrel to go on my G21 Gen 4, but I'll probably just wait for Glock to make a G 20 Gen 4. No rush, just a future gun I'd like to have.

13. Meanmikegreen

Meanmikegreen New Member

Hey talking aftermarket items anyone bought the .22lr conversion slide? Wondering because idk if its reliable

14. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Advantage arms has a great one. My brother had one on his 19 I think and according to him, shot as accurate as a Mark III

15. BangBangBahamian

BangBangBahamian New Member

How has it performed thus far?