Glock Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met a guy at the LGS that had Lone Wolf G17 receiver, Lone Wolf slide, and a Lone Wolf 9mm barrel with a 3.5 lb ghost trigger. Anyone else have any experience with something along these lines?

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Just a vid of a Lone Wolf booth, I think it was at the SHOT Show. It was posted in one of the threads a week or so back, the Lone Wolf reps were talking about getting to the point where they would make & stock every Glock part. So I suppose you could have a Lone Wolf aftermarket Glock.

I don't recall the thread it was in though, something to do with conversions. Sorry

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
I would love to get my hands on one of them! I can't justify the price for a new one just yet. If there is a used one that pops up for a good price, I would jump on it!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just bought a lone wolf extended ported barrel and I thing it was definitely worth ever penny. I love the way it looks on my 29.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Here is a link to a video of one and a pic from the website the guy in the video runs. I want one of those slides but heard that the are not built to the same tolerance that the OME slides are. Still on the fence about it. [ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F_roQtjAraM[/ame]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
It is pretty awesome. I don't care for the frame sine I already like the stock one. But I really like that slide.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I'm not a fan of the look or the price. If they're going to get to a point of making every part, they ought to just do some modifications to get around the patents and sell whole guns. :rolleyes:

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
jonm61 said:
I'm not a fan of the look or the price. If they're going to get to a point of making every part, they ought to just do some modifications to get around the patents and sell whole guns. :rolleyes:
Yeah it isn't even a Glock anymore with all of those parts.

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
The 6 Million Dollar Glock? Robo Glock? Funny stuff value judgements. Quite a few Lone Wolf parts are regularly recommended to replace stock Glock parts to enhance performance. How many parts can you replace before it's no longer a Glock? Gonna get a ton of different answers to that question. Probably the Lower/Frame will be the cutoff. An interesting discussion anyway. If you love gun stuff.

I'd like a 10mm slide & barrel to go on my G21 Gen 4, but I'll probably just wait for Glock to make a G 20 Gen 4. No rush, just a future gun I'd like to have.

·
Registered
12 Posts
G29sf said:
Met a guy at the LGS that had Lone Wolf G17 receiver, Lone Wolf slide, and a Lone Wolf 9mm barrel with a 3.5 lb ghost trigger. Anyone else have any experience with something along these lines?
Hey talking aftermarket items anyone bought the .22lr conversion slide? Wondering because idk if its reliable

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Meanmikegreen said:
Hey talking aftermarket items anyone bought the .22lr conversion slide? Wondering because idk if its reliable
Advantage arms has a great one. My brother had one on his 19 I think and according to him, shot as accurate as a Mark III

1 - 15 of 15 Posts