local match report (uspsa)

Discussion in 'GSSF / IDPA / Competition' started by ChrisC, Jun 17, 2012.

1. ChrisC

ChrisC New Member

well I normally shoot revolver but since my new 625 isn't ready yet and I had to drive to the match to pick up my gun clubs new steel challenge targets I decided I'd break out the old G22. mind you it isn't a factory G22. I had a guy stipple the grips. I installed a ghost rocket 3.5 and a Zev spring kit and polished all the stuff that needs polishing. I also installed sevigny f/o front sights with a warren tactical rear. My mags have the dawson extensions to add the +4. True this is only a local match but I'm only classified as a C class limited shooter (B revolver) but i came in 4th out of 20 and the only guy in the top 10 not shooting an STI. and considering this is the first limited match i have shot since Feb of 2009 I didn't figure coming ahead of a Master and two B class shooters was that bad of a deal for just playing with my tupperware gun.....

what did you all do this weekend?

2. EvilD

EvilD New Member

Nice, good job, out match is next week.

3. mauro3005

mauro3005 New Member

Sounds like a pretty good day to me! Congrats

4. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

I went to my hometown and saw some high school friends! Good job on the shoot!

Oh, you should get the vid from the MS Classic on monday.

5. ChrisC

ChrisC New Member

it was in my mail box yesterday and I posted it to my youtube last night... thanks again..

6. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

Good shooting man. I'm running a similar set up on my G35. I love those Dawson base plates