Glock Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, figure I'd throw ya's a lil' heads up for all who are slightly picky like me, I installed an extened lock on my Glock, I love the thing! But it is gouging the hell outta my CrossBreed holster!!! It's not a Huge deal I guess, but figured I'd give a heads up !

·
Banned
636 Posts
Do you mean the slide release, the one that reloads the chamber after you re-mag, or the slide lock used to break down the gun?

I ask because I just installed a slide release and Im not sure how mine would damage a holster, and I have a slide lock on the way but they're only 3mm longer and recessed so again... not sure how it would damage a holster.

Please elaborate.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hey Voodoo, it is the slide lock used to break down the gun, it is not breaking through the leather yet, but's scarring it up pretty good, eventualy it's gonna break through, I have the cowhide cb, so it's very noticable in the black,the lock being a couple thousandths wider, it's just enough to dig in the leather, where as the stocker did not,

·
Banned
636 Posts
Very interesting... I would have never thought that would be an issue. I guess the cowhide goes into the "crevice" that the lock sticks out of.

I'm very curious to see what happens after I install mine. I only use fabric and kydex holsters though so I'm guessing it wont be an issue for me.

Thanks for the reply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts