Glock Firearms banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Low speed High drag
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Nice!
How long does it last on full power?
2min on max,then it automatically steps down to 1000lumens for 1hr 40min. On 300 lumens it lasts 8hrs.

The javelin pro is less lumens but reaches further with longer run times. It was just larger than I wanted to carry. I do think I'll get 1 eventually along with a few other lights from olight.

·
Low speed High drag
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Eventually ill get the olight M2R Pro Warrior. 1800 lumens,smaller and longer run times. Its probably a better all around light for most activities and people.

·
Premium Member
12,744 Posts
My olight came today. This thing is awesome! The packaging was very nice,charging cable feels solid and the light feels like it could take alot of abuse! I charged it and as soon as it got dark took it outside and wow! At 125yrds it lights up everything! It definitely has enuff lumens to go well beyond that range. When you turn it on to full power the darkness runs away! View attachment 232335

Pictures do not do this light justice! Its much better looking in person.
Does the back work as a magnet?

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
My only rechargable light is a Streamlight lantern and the other 3 include 2 CR123 powered lights and one AAA powered light. I may try out out some rechargeable CR123’s for those 2 in the future. I get about 4 hours of life at full power on the Protac HL, so it’s not that bad though.

·
Happy Member :)
5,102 Posts
Olights build quality and features have me sold on future purchases from them.
I ordered a bundle today that came with a free Keychain light (bastards always get me with the little free add ons). I read a lot of good things so hopefully I like it.

·
Premium Member
12,744 Posts
I ordered a bundle today that came with a free Keychain light (bastards always get me with the little free add ons). I read a lot of good things so hopefully I like it.
IMG_1606802036.164812.jpg

I like the free little light so much that I keep an extra one I paid for nib, incase I lose it. Lol!

·
Happy Member :)
5,102 Posts
View attachment 232623

I like the free little light so much that I keep an extra one I paid for nib, incase I lose it. Lol!
Sweet, glad to know that it's good and not just some junk they throw in to attract buyers. Bought the main light to throw on an ar chambered in 7.62.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Anyone have a Nitecore light? Wondering if they are any good. I did get a Nitecore green diffuser/lens for my Protac HL that fit perfect but never tried one of their actual lights.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
34,861 Posts
Anyone have a Nitecore light? Wondering if they are any good. I did get a Nitecore green diffuser/lens for my Protac HL that fit perfect but never tried one of their actual lights.
Go back to one of the earlier pages. I bought the Tiki LE keychain light awhile back and have been carrying daily. Inexpensive and well built. Crazy bright for such a tiny light. Greywood bought one also.
So far I’d recommend.

81 - 97 of 97 Posts