Let's get CHEAP!!

Discussion in 'Ammo & Reloading' started by nukinfuts29, Jan 26, 2012.

1. I have a day coming up where the G19 is going to see around 1,000 rounds put through it so I'm looking online for the cheapest ammo.

The cheapest I found (so far, feel free to chime in) is 50 rounds of "Brown Bear FMJ 116gr" for $9.25.

Anyone shot these? Next cheapest is TULA @ 50 rounds for $10.00

2. Also may be interested in picking up 5 or so used 15 round G19 mags if anybody wants to offload some

3. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

Walmart has, well had I hope they were just out of stock, the Federal range ammo 100 rnds for under $20. $19 and change. I went to get more today and they were out so I hope it wasn't a fluke.

4. Heading there right now to look, thanks for the heads up!

5. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

They have the same here in Emporia KS but it's $33.00.

6. Yep $35 here, was worth a try tho since Wally is only bout 3 miles away.

7. Redhawk41mag

Redhawk41mag New Member

Im looking at the latest "Cheaper than Dirt" catalog and on the front page, they have 1000 rds of bulk 9MM for $173.49. I didnt look to see s/h but thats around $8.75 for 50.

8. Magnum27

Magnum27 New Member

Cabelas sometimes has Sellier & Bellot for $10/50

9. lauritzencl

lauritzencl New Member

I just picked up some Herters 40SW for $12.99/50 and they had 9mm for $9.99/50 @ Cabela's

10. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

I just went back to Walmart yesterday, another one in the area, got 700rnds for $150 tax included. So it may be worth calling a few up. The guy I spoke to was an idiot and didn't know **** from his hand. So no one could tell me if this was a normally stocked item or not. They had 14 boxes of 100 in, but i could only afford to buy them half out lol.

11. billybell

billybell New Member

That's crazy!!! But really cool that u got that much for that price!!!

12. BossStL

BossStL New Member

17.2 cents a round for Jack Ross remanufactured. That's my next purchase.

Found on http://gun-deals.com/

13. SquadCapt4

SquadCapt4 New Member

Best place I've found for inexpensive ammo (in my .40 cal as well as others) is Lucky Gunner. Bulk orders, fastest shipment and great online service staff. Here's a link. http://www.luckygunner.com/ Great people to deal with.

14. Infamous_Glock

Infamous_Glock New Member

I buy my 9mm ammo at walmart they have the federal champion 50 rounds for just under $10 or I get PMC ammo on aimsurplus.com when available. Steel cased stuff is a no go at any of my local ranges so I can't take advantage of those deals.