Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know, our range and Ladies Club is participating in the first annual take your daughter to the range day in June. The Birddogyz and I along with our son went to the range today and when we got home there were 2 large boxes on our front porch. I had contacted Glock a couple of days ago about our upcoming event and they had sent tons of goodies for us to give away. They are an awesome company and have made us loyal Glock owners for life. How cool is that???? :)
 

·
Glockn Rollin
Joined
·
2,656 Posts
That is pretty awesome! No wonder so many people swear by Glock. Not only are their products great, they support their customers for as long as they own the guns.
 

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
Joined
·
14,133 Posts
Awesome ! Make sure you take plenty of pics and videos to share

with everyone here...
 

·
Dj Studter
Joined
·
244 Posts
Hope you guys have a great turnout and a fun time. Big props to Glock for getting involved with this event. And like Shooter said, make sure to take plenty of pics. :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Let me tell you guys the whole story. When we got home from the range and saw the 2 boxes from Glock, I smile and think "what did she get me", She starts accusing me of ordering more Glock bling.We open the boxes and see that Glock had sent all kinds of stuff for the National Take your Daughter to the Range Day that My wife is helping put together with Bulls Eye Marksman Gun Club and some girls from the ladies group. Thumbs up for Glock for helping out!:D

I will get her to post pics for the non believers ;)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bagozzi46 said:
I believe you but I still want to see pics.
Here you go.

image-1760572504.jpg
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
295 Posts
@ GAgal

Are you competing there tomorrow at the Cumming Bullseye Marksman GSSF match? I'll be there, hoping to win the Glock drawing. Also I wouldn't mind a perfect 500 score, or a spot in B or C class winners. I don't think that I have a chance at A class this time around. We'll see. My current avg. rests at 463.
 

·
Hail Commifornia
Joined
·
6,370 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the_mule said:
@ GAgal

Are you competing there tomorrow at the Cumming Bullseye Marksman GSSF match? I'll be there, hoping to win the Glock drawing. Also I wouldn't mind a perfect 500 score, or a spot in B or C class winners. I don't think that I have a chance at A class this time around. We'll see. My current avg. rests at 463.
The hubs is. I'm not starting the matches until next month. Send me or the Birddogyz a PM and let us know who you are so we can look for you.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
series11 said:
That is awesome!!! Glad to see that Glock supports it's customers:D
Thanks! We think Glock rocks.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
@ GAgal

Are you competing there tomorrow at the Cumming Bullseye Marksman GSSF match? I'll be there, hoping to win the Glock drawing. Also I wouldn't mind a perfect 500 score, or a spot in B or C class winners. I don't think that I have a chance at A class this time around. We'll see. My current avg. rests at 463.
Yes, we will be there, probably early. She does not do the matches yet. I think she will start in April. See you guys there. Practice for off hand shooting for this match. Doug might throw something different at us this week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
295 Posts
GAgal said:
The hubs is. I'm not starting the matches until next month. Send me or the Birddogyz a PM and let us know who you are so we can look for you.
I wish that I could get wifey interested in shooting GSSF, it's so much fun and rewarding! I will definitely PM you guys.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Get here to come on Thursday nights, the ladies group is doing great things for training and they have a blast.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
295 Posts
Birddogyz said:
Yes, we will be there, probably early. She does not do the matches yet. I think she will start in April. See you guys there. Practice for off hand shooting for this match. Doug might throw something different at us this week.
Off hand, one handed? Sounds fun. I've been going in the mornings, so we've probably seen each other or met & didn't even know it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
I am usually in one of the first groups going out. I get there around 9:00 and put a few down range before it starts.
 

·
Dj Studter
Joined
·
244 Posts
Well good luck in the competition this weekend and hope you all have a blast. Been thinking about trying one of these events next time it comes here to Vegas.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
We are very lucky that our range has one every month. Lot of great people there. No matter how good or bad you score, every one pats you on the back.:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
295 Posts
Djstudter702 said:
Well good luck in the competition this weekend and hope you all have a blast. Been thinking about trying one of these events next time it comes here to Vegas.
Thanks for the luck! You should do it, you won't regret it!
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top