Glock Forum banner

LE trade in Glock 21s $409 delivered

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Mike P 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Its got night sights with it too... looks like its in good shape, If I was in the market for it, I'd pick it up

#9 ·
$409 is a great price, new or used, if it has night sights (even if they are old and almost glowed out). Heck, Glocks in this area are busting the $620 barrier new (after taxes) - and that's for a Gen 3 without night sights!

#11 ·
You guys either live in the wrong places or dont haggle well. It would be a great price if it was new.
wow, I thought blue label prices were great, I guess not if you can get a G21 new for $410 where you're at.

#15 ·
#16 ·
wow, I thought blue label prices were great, I guess not if you can get a G21 new for $410 where you're at.
This may be a noob-ish question but what is Blue label? Ive seen people talk about blue label and red label.... and no Im not talking about Johnnie Walker lol

#17 ·
Don't feel bad, I had to ask this as well not that long ago. Blue label is LEO/military pricing and Red label is for regular folks. LEO/military folks get a discount.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.