LE duty holster

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by chadsaalfrank, Apr 17, 2012.

1. chadsaalfrank

chadsaalfrank New Member

Looking for recommendations foe duty holster for g22. What are your favorites?

2. chadsaalfrank

chadsaalfrank New Member

duty holster recommendations

Need some input on your favorite uniformed duty holsters.

3. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

My dept. carries the Safariland 6280 Level II. I like it so much, i bought one, too. They're not cheap, but they work great and are extremely durable.

4. brutusvk

brutusvk New Member

I have used the 3 Bianchi accumold varieties. And, those worked pretty well. My wife uses a Bianchi accumold "vanguard". She likes it. I now use a Blackhawk! Serpa 3. I like it a lot but it takes some practice.

5. chadsaalfrank

chadsaalfrank New Member

What belt do you use with the blackhawk? I have herd officers having drawing issues with the level III but was wondering how hard it is to get used to.

6. chadsaalfrank

chadsaalfrank New Member

Thanks, I will have to look that one up.

7. brutusvk

brutusvk New Member

I use the Bianchi nylon belt. (7200 AccuMold Duty Belt)

The Serpa 3 is very natural if you take a little time to work with it. I am just as fast with this level 3 as with the Bianchi level 2. I spent five mins a day for the first month practicing with the holster. You feel dumb as heck doing it but who knows could save your life. I still practice with it. I even bought one of the "dummy guns". I really like the holster. I like that is immediately is a level 2 as soon as you place the gun in the holster. Then for added security you can close the "hood".

8. chadsaalfrank

chadsaalfrank New Member

thank you for your help!

9. 6280 Safariland here with my 23. Very rugged.

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Instructor

Safariland ALS 6360. This is an awesome holster.

11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Instructor

Safariland 6360 ALS Duty Holster is the best hands down

12. I have a Safari Land holster and belt and all that. I can't remember the exact model. It's a level 1 holster though. Worked great on my G22C.