Glock Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for recommendations foe duty holster for g22. What are your favorites?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
duty holster recommendations

Need some input on your favorite uniformed duty holsters.

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Need some input on your favorite uniformed duty holsters.
My dept. carries the Safariland 6280 Level II. I like it so much, i bought one, too. They're not cheap, but they work great and are extremely durable.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I have used the 3 Bianchi accumold varieties. And, those worked pretty well. My wife uses a Bianchi accumold "vanguard". She likes it. I now use a Blackhawk! Serpa 3. I like it a lot but it takes some practice.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
brutusvk said:
I have used the 3 Bianchi accumold varieties. And, those worked pretty well. My wife uses a Bianchi accumold "vanguard". She likes it. I now use a Blackhawk! Serpa 3. I like it a lot but it takes some practice.
What belt do you use with the blackhawk? I have herd officers having drawing issues with the level III but was wondering how hard it is to get used to.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kmurray96 said:
My dept. carries the Safariland 6280 Level II. I like it so much, i bought one, too. They're not cheap, but they work great and are extremely durable.
Thanks, I will have to look that one up.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I use the Bianchi nylon belt. (7200 AccuMold Duty Belt)

The Serpa 3 is very natural if you take a little time to work with it. I am just as fast with this level 3 as with the Bianchi level 2. I spent five mins a day for the first month practicing with the holster. You feel dumb as heck doing it but who knows could save your life. I still practice with it. I even bought one of the "dummy guns". I really like the holster. I like that is immediately is a level 2 as soon as you place the gun in the holster. Then for added security you can close the "hood".

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I use the Bianchi nylon belt. (7200 AccuMold Duty Belt)

The Serpa 3 is very natural if you take a little time to work with it. I am just as fast with this level 3 as with the Bianchi level 2. I spent five mins a day for the first month practicing with the holster. You feel dumb as heck doing it but who knows could save your life. I still practice with it. I even bought one of the "dummy guns". I really like the holster. I like that is immediately is a level 2 as soon as you place the gun in the holster. Then for added security you can close the "hood".
thank you for your help!

·
Instructor
118 Posts
Safariland ALS 6360. This is an awesome holster.

·
Instructor
118 Posts
Safariland 6360 ALS Duty Holster is the best hands down

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.