Glock Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up all , I own and carry both of these weapons systems and find myself carrying the lcr more than the g19. I am a huge fan of glock and want to know how I can convice myself to iwb carry the g19 more. Concealability and comfort are huge for me as I usually have a tshirt on. I feel the revolver is adequate for cc but in todays day and age I feel I need more,

Thanks,

·
Banned
292 Posts
I own and carry both. But the G19 gets carried alot more because I shoot it better and it holds 3 times more ammo.Now a days the LCR stays in the car and it gets used when I have to go deap conceal. In the colder months I will carry the LCR in my coat pocket. I carry my G19 in a MTAC holster which conceals well in a tea shirt and shorts. I love my LCR but the Glock 19 is so much more gun.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Two guns, I appreciate your input and I will check out the minotaur holster i currently have a galco 2oclock design and it digs into my groin/ leg lol as great as the snubbie shoots it just doesnt offset the capability of the glock

·
Registered
382 Posts
It wont either, but the snubby has its place. Up close and personal, jammed into a badguys ribcage, and boom. You can't do that with an auto, for fear of the slide going out if battery. No one tool dies all.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whenever I carry the Lcr i feel so undergunned but I love revolvers and glocks its tough haha the lcr always finds itself in my pocket

·
Registered
391 Posts
Try other holsters. My Glock 27 is great most of the year, but sometimes in the summer I carry my Beretta Nano. The problem I am having is extra ammo. When carrying the 27 I have 9 plus 1 and a Glock 22 magazine for backup which totals 25 rounds. The one extra Glock 22 magazine is easy to just put in a pocket. However, when carrying the Beretta Nano I have 6 plus 1 and 2 backup magazines for a total of 19 rounds. I need a better way to tote mags.

·
Registered
391 Posts
casey97 said:
Try other holsters. My Glock 27 is great most of the year, but sometimes in the summer I carry my Beretta Nano. The problem I am having is extra ammo. When carrying the 27 I have 9 plus 1 and a Glock 22 magazine for backup which totals 25 rounds. The one extra Glock 22 magazine is easy to just put in a pocket. However, when carrying the Beretta Nano I have 6 plus 1 and 2 backup magazines for a total of 19 rounds. I need a better way to tote mags.
Finally solved my problem with storing Beretta Nano backup magazines. Found a clearance cell phone case at Wal-Mart. The two backup magazines fit perfectly and with a baseplate on each end it looks like a phone.

View attachment 16030

View attachment 16031

·
Registered
63 Posts
Whats up all , I own and carry both of these weapons systems and find myself carrying the lcr more than the g19. I am a huge fan of glock and want to know how I can convice myself to iwb carry the g19 more. Concealability and comfort are huge for me as I usually have a tshirt on. I feel the revolver is adequate for cc but in todays day and age I feel I need more,

Thanks,
Simple put your self in that movie house in CO. Would you want a 15 shot Glock or a 5 shot revolver?

You dress around the gun not the other way around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts