Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this enough gun with +p when I cant carry my g19 in otherwords would anyone trust their life with this snubbie

·
Banned
292 Posts
I love the LCR. When I can not carry my Glocks the LCR gets the nod.

·
Premium Member
13,733 Posts
My wife carries a LCR, or a G-27. I promise you she is deadly accurate with both : )

·
Registered
156 Posts
Danzig said:
Me likes! Better round than the Ruger. Plus you can run .45 Colt.
Yes sir. My aunt just bought a cabin in AZ to. So I will be able to own more firearms then I can in Ca. Well the best kind lol

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Yes sir. My aunt just bought a cabin in AZ to. So I will be able to own more firearms then I can in Ca. Well the best kind lol
We Arizonians cordially invite you to attend the Glock Forum Get together. Sept 8th at Ben Avery Shooting Facility in Phoenix AZ!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I've been carrying the Ruger LCR in 38+P for most of a year now and I really like it. I've got a G19, but it just seems like a little too much for EDC for me.

The main thing is to be sure to get in range time with the LCR as it's a little tougher to shoot accurately than a Glock, at least at first.

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
I love my LCR 357. Great backup/summer carry.

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Is this enough gun with +p when I cant carry my g19 in otherwords would anyone trust their life with this snubbie
Here are some ballistics for Federal Hydra-Shok 9mm & 38+P ammo.

Caliber Bullet weight Muzzle energy Velocity

.38+P JHP 129gr. 258 ft. lbs. 950 fps

9m/m JHP 124gr. 345 ft.lbs. 1,120 fps

The ballistics on .38+P ammo is very capable of protecting ones self. Police officers carried .38 revolvers for decades before semi autos were introduced to the LEO community. And just for comparison here are the ballistics for the Federal .380 Hydra-Shok ammo. And as we know alot of folks use .380 for self protection. So feel safe with the LCR.

.380 JHP 90gr. 200 ft. lbs. 1,000 fps

1 - 20 of 23 Posts