Glock Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Certified Glock Armorer
4,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased the Laser Trainer Cartridge first about 3 months ago. It definitely made dry firing more fun! After dry firing several thousand times I still have the original batteries in the cartridge and it has performed flawlessly. I would highly recommend this product.
To get even more feedback from my dry firing I purchased the Target. It's simple to use, but you can't see your shots till you "shoot" the display circle. At that time it will show you where your shots were placed. I have found that it takes multiple shots in the display circle to get the display to light up. The same goes for shooting the reset circle, several shots are needed to get the unit to reset. However when it does display my shots, it shows all of them (except for duplicate shots). It could be that I might need to change the batteries in the cartridge.
On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being best I would rate the laser cartridge a 10. I would rate the target at a 7.6.
See pictures below of product and more info.

Gadget Font Input device Technology Musical instrument

Font Display device Multimedia Debrecener Advertising

Font Gas Electronic signage Technology Machine

Automotive lighting Font Cylinder Material property Auto part

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
I"ve always wanted to get one, but what happens with the laser since you have to "Rack" After each shot?
Does the extractor yank it out and toss it?

thx
D

·
Certified Glock Armorer
4,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dwcfastrice said:
I"ve always wanted to get one, but what happens with the laser since you have to "Rack" After each shot?
Does the extractor yank it out and toss it?

thx
D
The cartridge doesn't have the lip at the base like the brass has, so the extractor doesn't pull it out. To remove it you have to put a cleaning rod down the barrel and gently tap it out.

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
The cartridge doesn't have the lip at the base like the brass has, so the extractor doesn't pull it out. To remove it you have to put a cleaning rod down the barrel and gently tap it out.
Cool! thanks for the info.

D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.