Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Just joined up a couple days ago after guys at the range spoke of their Sig forums and I searched for a Glock forum. I myself own a 19. Looking for new range buddies in the area, or ladies curious for the sport. This group has been great so far!
-Arys

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! Kick off your shoes and stay a while.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! Great choice with the 19 :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yes welcome to the forum and nice choice in getting a Glock!

·
Dj Studter
244 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll enjoy this forum. Not just for info about Glocks, but also you will meet a lot of nice people here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I worked at a firearms dealer when I bought my 19. So I took out every Glock I liked, and finally settled on the 19, felt good in my hands, and was
right on the mark everytime. :)

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, PinkLady00, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Good choice on the G19 there! I have and love the G26, better with G17 magazines in it!

Cheers!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I worked at a firearms dealer when I bought my 19. So I took out every Glock I liked, and finally settled on the 19, felt good in my hands, and was
right on the mark everytime. :)
got the wife a 19 for christmas took her to the range shoot well have her signed up for a class for ladies only taught by women. she will be able to get her ccl after . oh yes welcome to the forum

·
Registered
441 Posts
Welcome!

I also own the G19 and love it! Great choice!

BTW, where in NJ?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome pinklady00! Hope you like it here. I have a 19 as well and love it.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'm from New Jersey but live in Georgia since 7 years ago! Welcome to the forum and enjoy your great choice of a handgun!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts