Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LeeHarpe said:
Good looking bag Chilly.
Thanks, I was debating on getting it, thought for $20 it would be junk. But it's not bad. 600D nylon, still strong. Plenty of pockets and a hidden concealed carry pocket...
Thought I'd put it up on the forum, everyone's always looking for good gear.
http://www.lapolicegear.com/tabaoutbag.html

·
Registered
430 Posts
Dang twenty bucks that's a steal looks great man.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
chilly613 said:
Picked up an LA Policegear Bailout Bag as maybe a smaller range bag or even a companion to my go bag... Not bad for $20 bucks. A couple of pics for ya... The tan is a lot browner than I thought but still good.
I got mine 6 months ago. It is serving me well. The only complaint is that the "secret" compartment's Velcro stitching is ripping ;(

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
iRockGlock said:
I got mine 6 months ago. It is serving me well. The only complaint is that the "secret" compartment's Velcro stitching is ripping ;(
Good to know, I'll try to reinforce it when I get a chance... Or buy another one if it rips LOL $20 why not?

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
chilly613 said:
Good to know, I'll try to reinforce it when I get a chance... Or buy another one if it rips LOL $20 why not?
Oh yea!
I'm planning on buying the OD green one next.
Nice pick up tho man. It'll serve you well ;)

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
riceroni87 said:
Very nice indeed. Thats looks better than my tackle box that i take to the range lol
LOL, should get one then. Again I'm not advertising for them. I'm just pointing people to quality gear at reasonable prices.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
looks like it would make a great range bag, especially at that price

·
Registered
232 Posts
Chilly, maybe you should get on their payroll. I'm in the market and that looks like a nice bag at a good price. Will fold up hearing protection fit in the outer pockets? I have multiple of the slim type fold up ears. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
runman said:
Chilly, maybe you should get on their payroll. I'm in the market and that looks like a nice bag at a good price. Will fold up hearing protection fit in the outer pockets? I have multiple of the slim type fold up ears. Thanks!
LOL, thanks but I already got a job. You know that's a good question. I have some Howard Leights Electronic ears, but I've been running Surefire EP4s lately. They'll fit the main compartment and the side pockets for bottles, but it'll be a tight fit in the bottle pocket.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts