LA Police Gear Bail Out Bag

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by chilly613, Jun 13, 2012.

1. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

Picked up an LA Policegear Bailout Bag as maybe a smaller range bag or even a companion to my go bag... Not bad for $20 bucks. A couple of pics for ya... The tan is a lot browner than I thought but still good.

Attached Files:

2. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Good looking bag Chilly.

3. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

Thanks, I was debating on getting it, thought for $20 it would be junk. But it's not bad. 600D nylon, still strong. Plenty of pockets and a hidden concealed carry pocket...
    Thought I'd put it up on the forum, everyone's always looking for good gear.
    http://www.lapolicegear.com/tabaoutbag.html

4. Dang twenty bucks that's a steal looks great man.

5. iRockGlock

iRockGlock Well-Known Member

I got mine 6 months ago. It is serving me well. The only complaint is that the "secret" compartment's Velcro stitching is ripping ;(

6. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

Good to know, I'll try to reinforce it when I get a chance... Or buy another one if it rips LOL $20 why not?

7. iRockGlock

iRockGlock Well-Known Member

Oh yea!
    I'm planning on buying the OD green one next.
    Nice pick up tho man. It'll serve you well ;)

8. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

Thanks, I plan on running it til it is destroyed! LOL

9. riceroni87

riceroni87 New Member

Very nice indeed. Thats looks better than my tackle box that i take to the range lol

10. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

LOL, should get one then. Again I'm not advertising for them. I'm just pointing people to quality gear at reasonable prices.

11. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

looks like it would make a great range bag, especially at that price

12. glockjunkie

glockjunkie Glock Modder

Just bought one!

I was in the market and I am very happy so far.. Not even arrived yet.

13. Oddball Gunner

Oddball Gunner New Member

I have one in black.. great little bag for an IDPA match or short range day.
    It's also good as a 24 hr bag.

14. Joer

Joer New Member

Very cool and thanks for sharing. I would have ordered one already but I got a neat bag from the NRA when I joined up. :D
    I just bookmarked that site for future use.

15. david1962hd

david1962hd Premium Member

I think I may just order 1 maybe 2 at that price, THANKS for the heads-up!!

16. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

No problem, I love the LA Police Gear site. I've gotten most of my gear from them and it's pretty inexpensive for a lot of their stuff.

17. runman

runman New Member

Chilly, maybe you should get on their payroll. I'm in the market and that looks like a nice bag at a good price. Will fold up hearing protection fit in the outer pockets? I have multiple of the slim type fold up ears. Thanks!

18. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

LOL, thanks but I already got a job. You know that's a good question. I have some Howard Leights Electronic ears, but I've been running Surefire EP4s lately. They'll fit the main compartment and the side pockets for bottles, but it'll be a tight fit in the bottle pocket.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  19. runman

runman New Member

Cool, thanks for the follow up. Think I'll go ahead and put my order in. Thanks for passing on the deal.