Glock Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, the names Thomas and I'm out of the Northern VA area. Looking to buy a glock and learn more about them. I've shot acouple glock 19's gen 3/4 and I like them more than my Duty pistol lol So I figured I'll buy one and use it as my EDC or run tactical drills with it. So drop me a line if you have any useful knowledge on glocks, places to run drills, or people selling one!! stay safe and stay in the fight!!..I'll put a pic up later haha

·
Super Moderator
62,908 Posts
32DE720F-329C-4D1F-91F0-5E7F26D384F1.jpeg
5680B2FF-9B43-483C-A4D2-18ED933E3423.jpeg
Most of us on your thread have owned and shot Glocks for years and even decades. The first thing you need to consider is caliber. I like the 9mm. Some like the 10mm and others stick with the tried and true 45acp. My personal favorite always has been the Glock 19. I have owned every generation and some more than once. They are boring guns, which is why I keep selling them. They are the best of the best, which is why I keep coming back to them. I currently just purchased a blue label Glock 19 Gen 5 and have decided to leave it stock. Why mess with perfection? I say that after doing every modification known to mankind on many many Glocks. But a stock Glock runs just fine.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Hey there, the names Thomas and I'm out of the Northern VA area. Looking to buy a glock and learn more about them. I've shot acouple glock 19's gen 3/4 and I like them more than my Duty pistol lol So I figured I'll buy one and use it as my EDC or run tactical drills with it. So drop me a line if you have any useful knowledge on glocks, places to run drills, or people selling one!! stay safe and stay in the fight!!..I'll put a pic up later haha
Howdy and Welcome.

Are you familiar with the Glock Blue Label program? I'm sure folks in your department are and would know a Blue Label dealer near you...

https://us.glock.com/bluelabel

Stay safe!

Buzz

Reactions: Retired1

·
Premium Member
6,346 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northeast Georgia and thank you for protecting and serving.

Just curious, what is your duty weapon you kinda mentioned?

·
Very Cool Member
3,334 Posts
Welcome from Oregon.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Howdy and Welcome.

Are you familiar with the Glock Blue Label program? I'm sure folks in your department are and would know a Blue Label dealer near you...

https://us.glock.com/bluelabel

Stay safe!

Buzz
I agree with Buzz. The Glock Blue Label program will save you a lot of money. If the folks in your agency don't know the local Blue Label supplier/dealer (Just about every FFL holder can sell Glock pistols, but only certain dealers handle Blue Label transactions), they are available online.

·
Super Moderator
62,908 Posts
Under the blue label program there are distributors and dealers. Distributors must charge $398 for a blue label 19, 17 & 26 in 9mm, 27, 22, & 23 in 40S&W, & 31, 32, & 33 in 357 Sig. Less for a 43 & 42 and more for 45's.

Dealers start at GSSF pricing of $425 and go up from there.

I have purchased from GT Distributors for years and they will mail it to your toy store for $15.

Here's a link:

https://www.gtdist.com/brands/glock.html

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome aboard from North Carolina!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts