Glock Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had no luck in finding a grip plug for a gen 5 17 with a large back strap. My question is for those who have worked with Kydex before. Do you think its feasible to make a plug with the stuff? I have heard its easy enough to work with.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I have had no luck in finding a grip plug for a gen 5 17 with a large back strap. My question is for those who have worked with Kydex before. Do you think its feasible to make a plug with the stuff? I have heard its easy enough to work with.
I don't know if you have checked availability for this grip plug or not, but the Pearce Grips Part # PGG4MF is one of the grip plugs that will work for you. It fits all Gen. 4 and Gen 5 full size Glocks and is backstrap compatible. Unless the prices have risen, it should cost only around 7 or 8 dollars.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I don't know if you have checked availability for this grip plug or not, but the Pearce Grips Part # PGG4MF is one of the grip plugs that will work for you. It fits all Gen. 4 and Gen 5 full size Glocks and is backstrap compatible. Unless the prices have risen, it should cost only around 7 or 8 dollars.
I just checked on E-Bay and Nashville Gun Shop has this grip plug in stock for $6.56 with free shipping and delivery guaranteed by Saturday Feb. 27th.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts