Glock Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I first heard about and looked at kydex holsters, I turned my nose up at them. I've always preferred leather holsters. Lately, I've come around to the idea that they aren't so bad. I'm seriously considering splurging on one. Any recommendations on the best Kydex holsters out there? Thank you.

· Registered
164 Posts
When I first heard about and looked at kydex holsters, I turned my nose up at them. I've always preferred leather holsters. Lately, I've come around to the idea that they aren't so bad. I'm seriously considering splurging on one. Any recommendations on the best Kydex holsters out there? Thank you.
I have several leather holsters that I used until I tried a Kydex and fell in love,especially when I am running errands and am in and out of my truck a lot.
I like these Gun Holsters | American Made Concealed Carry & Open Carry Kydex Holsters for Guns & Pistols I like the adjustible cant and the paddle has edges that stay very well on the belt
I have them for all 3 of my EDC guns,
Outerwear Sleeve Textile Dress shirt Glove

Sleeve Waist Denim Elbow Trunk

these work really well on a 1.5" leather belt, I like these here a lot, I have 3 of them.
I like this one the best

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have several leather holsters that I used until I tried a Kydex and fell in love,especially when I am running errands and am in and out of my truck a lot.
I like these Gun Holsters | American Made Concealed Carry & Open Carry Kydex Holsters for Guns & Pistols I like the adjustible cant and the paddle has edges that stay very well on the belt
I have them for all 3 of my EDC guns,
View attachment 278479
View attachment 278480
these work really well on a 1.5" leather belt, I like these here a lot, I have 3 of them.
I like this one the best
My Carry belt is also 1.5" wide. So, do you feel that We The People makes a good quality holster?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts