KY roll call

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Todd, May 27, 2012.

1. Todd

Todd New Member

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum been reading the posts for a while decided to finally join the conversation. I currently own a G32c and live in Kentucky anyone else on here from KY or own a Glock in. 357 sig

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum Todd !!

3. MarinewithaGlock

MarinewithaGlock Premium Member

Hello fellow KY Glock owner and congrats on finally deciding to join in on the fun. I was born and raised in the Bluegrass and started a thread just like this a few days ago haha. I own a Glock 23 with a Ghost 3.5 connector and white lettering. I have a Serpa CQC and a Comp-Tac Minotaur holster and a BladeTec dualag holster. What part of KY are you in?

4. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum Todd! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

5. JEDerrick

JEDerrick New Member

Welcome bro. I too just recently joined a few weeks ago. A proud Murray KY CCW here. Good to see some locals on here.

6. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

Welcome to the forum. I'm a Kentucky boy to. Hang around you will like it here

7. Todd

Todd New Member

I'm from Lexington, I have a 3.5 connector, Punisher back plate, blackhawk serpa level 2. Proud ccdw owner and I carry my GLOCK with 125 grain gold dots. I had a G26 gen4 but got hard up for money and sold it to a friend.

8. MarinewithaGlock

I live in Lexington too. Not originally from here but I'm here now. I run 185 Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoints in my 23

9. Todd

Todd New Member

I'm wanting to buy a 23 barrel for my 32 for target shooting. .357 is definitely not cheap.

10. MarinewithaGlock

You can get 100 rds WWB for about 30 bucks at Walmart in .40. That's usually what I practice with and it's the cheapest I've found.

11. MarinewithaGlock

What's up man, I grew up in Draffenville. Use to hang out in Murray before I went to college.

12. cdadler

cdadler New Member

Welcome to the forum, I shoot my G22 in the Madisonville area.

13. officerX

officerX Well-Known Member Supporter

I live in Frankfort, work in Lexington.