Glock Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum been reading the posts for a while decided to finally join the conversation. I currently own a G32c and live in Kentucky anyone else on here from KY or own a Glock in. 357 sig

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Hello fellow KY Glock owner and congrats on finally deciding to join in on the fun. I was born and raised in the Bluegrass and started a thread just like this a few days ago haha. I own a Glock 23 with a Ghost 3.5 connector and white lettering. I have a Serpa CQC and a Comp-Tac Minotaur holster and a BladeTec dualag holster. What part of KY are you in?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Todd! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm a Kentucky boy to. Hang around you will like it here

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm from Lexington, I have a 3.5 connector, Punisher back plate, blackhawk serpa level 2. Proud ccdw owner and I carry my GLOCK with 125 grain gold dots. I had a G26 gen4 but got hard up for money and sold it to a friend.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm wanting to buy a 23 barrel for my 32 for target shooting. .357 is definitely not cheap.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
You can get 100 rds WWB for about 30 bucks at Walmart in .40. That's usually what I practice with and it's the cheapest I've found.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
JEDerrick said:
Welcome bro. I too just recently joined a few weeks ago. A proud Murray KY CCW here. Good to see some locals on here.
What's up man, I grew up in Draffenville. Use to hang out in Murray before I went to college.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts