Glock Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the price of ammo being so high for the foreseeable future,I am looking to expand a bit on my 22lr options.not long ago I picked up a Henry mares leg in 22lr and really enjoy shooting it.I am now taking a hard look at the kriss vector 22lr.I have considered one for awhile more so in 45acp or 10mm.as I said with the price of ammo plus the fact a larger caliber vector is not in the budget the 22 looks appealing.most of the vector posts are old so does anybody own one and can offer a opinion.

·
Premium Member
12,744 Posts
With the price of ammo being so high for the foreseeable future,I am looking to expand a bit on my 22lr options.not long ago I picked up a Henry mares leg in 22lr and really enjoy shooting it.I am now taking a hard look at the kriss vector 22lr.I have considered one for awhile more so in 45acp or 10mm.as I said with the price of ammo plus the fact a larger caliber vector is not in the budget the 22 looks appealing.most of the vector posts are old so does anybody own one and can offer a opinion.
They don’t make the large caliber ones, with .22lr conversion kits? Also I have a .22 lr bcg & mag kit that I just swap into my AR 15. It’s pretty fun to plink with.

·
Premium Member
12,744 Posts
Oh I see now. The KV 22 lr is 1/2 the price of the 9mm, .40, .45, & 10mm models. I think i like the idea a lot more for $600. I was thinking the price was going to be the same.

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What about a Glock 44? Much cheaper to shoot, but similar to training with a Glock 19 except for recoil.
I have handguns up the wazoo and I just don't have the itch for a 22.having said that,I have been looking at the 44 for awhile. Just looking for something different.

·
Happy Member :)
5,102 Posts
I bought the Kriss.also its just a gun I had to have,many will disagree.variety is wha
You need to remove Anyone who disagrees with this purchase from your life, only positive vibes allowed. The more firearms the merrier.

·
Registered
25 Posts
My brother has the .22lr. It would be fun to shoot if it shot more than one round at a time. The few times we shot it we had all kinds of issues. It does not cycle properly, light strikes, stove pipes. With the 10 round mag that came with it, maybe 5 rounds would fire.

We tried all kinds of ammo, from bulk to CCI Mini-Mag and nothing changed. I told my brother to RMA it. I am not saying the gun is terrible, the few times it fired properly it was a lot of fun and pretty accurate. Lets face it things are made by man and machine and they don't always come out exactly the same every time. I am not blaming Vector nor the gun. Now after the RMA if it still acts the same then I will blame the gun.

He has an M&P 15-22 and Victory that will shoot anything out of them with no issues and both are a lot of fun to shoot. I just hope Vector straightens out our issues, I think the gun will be a lot of fun to shoot.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts