Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heygebts - anyone found or bought any new knives lately? I was thinking of getting a new SOG line knife but wanted feedback from others first. Let me know!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I'm currently in search of SOG's first commercial knife release,the Tomcat,had one but about 10 years back a very close friend wanted it badly and I gifted it to him and the past couple of years I've been searching for a replacement,I liked it that well.

·
Premium Member
13,168 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Get what you want and spend what you want. Right now, the best knife value for a fixed IMHO is Morakniv.
It is only 3/4 tang, but it is still the best ~$20 knife out there. Buy several and get yourself a nice piece of camp gear.
I have a carbon in 3.6 inch that has lives in a tackle bag and used to cut bait for over a year. The thing scare the hell out of me when I unholster it. Still that sharp. I put a patina on it and it turned out a very dark gray, pretty cool, but it helps protect the carbon steel.
I have a 4.1 in SS that is about as bullet proof as I have seen. I've asked plain stupid from it, since I don't mind breaking a cheap knife, and kinda wanted to see if they are as good as the hype. It has come through shining. It takes and holds a very frightening edge.
Happy Shopping

·
Premium Member
13,168 Posts

My edc non serrated blade knife. I really like it.

·
Premium Member
13,168 Posts

I’ve owned a few of the military issues tridents. This looks to be an upgraded version.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow thanks everyone that was fast to get back to me. I’m looking now. Keep y’all updated

·
Premium Member
13,168 Posts

Held one of these today. Kind of large, but I could see it being a solid do all edc blade.

·
Low speed High drag
2,175 Posts
The new benchmade Adam's folders are pretty nice. The Adam's mini would probably be a good size for edc if the standard 1 is to big. The benchmade Bailout and Bugout are also good choices for edc.

·
Registered
Fox Pepper Spray and....................
553 Posts
I picked up a bowie knife from a local guy making them, it was like 45 dollars. He stopped making them for awhile and has since moved to W/S NC. He is making knifes again and thinking about a much smaller one.

IMG_0755.JPG
IMG_0754.JPG IMG_0751.JPG

·
Premium Member
13,168 Posts
I picked up a bowie knife from a local guy making them, it was like 45 dollars. He stopped making them for awhile and has since moved to W/S NC. He is making knifes again and thinking about a much smaller one.

View attachment 246737 View attachment 246738 View attachment 246738 View attachment 246739 View attachment 246739 View attachment 246737
Very nicely made!! Congrats! I need a bigger woods knife myself. I almost bought the Ka Bar Cutlass the other day, lol!

IMG_1619974896.235367.jpg

1 - 20 of 41 Posts