Kentucky

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by jelder, Jan 16, 2012.

1. jelder

jelder New Member

Anyone out there around Louisville Kentucky and know of any good clubs around?

2. Jweeks

Jweeks Active Member Supporter

I'm in Louisville myself. As far as clubs I don't know of any although the ranges have memberships. And there are some gssf competitions in Kentucky.

3. WillieB

WillieB Active Member

Clubs as in? What specifically are you looking for? I'm in Midway, between Lexington and Louisville.

4. elroyyboy

elroyyboy Ruthless Overlord

Blue Grass Sportsman's League in Wilmore is a club I guess. You can join annually and get a discount for match shooting and have access to the range. I just moved back to Ky and am shooting there this weekend at the monthly Steel match. I believe they also have a website.

5. GUNSandHOGS

GUNSandHOGS New Member

My Son lives in Louisville, and he joined the Silver Creek Conservation Club:

http://www.silvercreekcc.org/

Have been there many times with him, and it's a shooter's paradise!

:)

6. bmwides

bmwides New Member

I'm in Lexington and enjoy going as a guest out to BGSL. Fun place to shoot

7. elroyyboy

elroyyboy Ruthless Overlord

Shot Steel Showdown at BGSL this AM. Great folks and facility. I'll be back there.

8. Jweeks

What's it cost to do that? And what does BGSL stand for?

9. officerX

officerX New Member Supporter

Bluegrass Sportsman's League.

10. Jweeks

Thanks. I guess that should have been obvious lol

11. Dalebow

Dalebow New Member

Iam a member at TG & G but its only an indoor 25 yard range, I belong to Mercer Co fish and Game because its where I shoot with my Trad Archery club, Ive been wanting to shoot IDPA will have to check out Sivler creek and will def check out Bluegrass. Iam going to the GSSF at Rock Creek inJune to check it out and will plan on shooting the OCT one at Bluegrass, Sent in my payment for life GSSF membership today :)

12. teksid

teksid Active Member

I'm a member there.I went out there for IDPA and ended up joining.Great place,countless things to do.

13. Dalebow

Dalebow New Member

Iam sure I will be hooked