Glock Forum banner

Kel tec

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Danzig 
#1 ·
I'm thing of getting some keltec weapons does anyone know how good kel tec is I've heard negative words does anyone have any experience with these firearms

#4 ·
no experience with their long guns.

I had a pf9 when they first came out, no problems with it at all, but I decided it was not significantly smaller than a G26 or 27 to justify it. I have a P3AT now, had it for severl years without a problem at all beyond one bad mag.

For their pistols, go for it, can't do any better for their price.

#7 ·
What I really looking at is the sub 2000 it works with glock 23 mags with is my edc gun Any op
I don't own one, but my buddy does, the glock mag 9mm version. He's had no problems with it at all, and its a ton of fun to shoot. Lots of bubba special mods you can do to them too.

http://www.thektog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=231168

I've considered one, but just can't get past the cocking handle cycling right there every time you fire a round.

#9 ·
I recently got a PF9 and have had it on the range once. It doesn't like reloads but other than that no problems. Overall fit and finish is not as nice as a Glock, but much lower price point also. No fun to shoot either, pretty stiff recoil and long trigger pull. As long as it remains reliable I'm good with it though. It's small and easy to carry and feels good in my hand.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.