Kansas Glocks!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by EclecticGlocker, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Ive noticed more than a couple of members on here from Kansas. Drop a reply if your from the heartland. Maybe we can get a weekend shoot together or something!

2. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Hello my Name is Shannon Temple I'm from Wichita KS Born in Lyons KS raised In Wichita. I live in Emporia KS now. I would enjoy a get together and a weekend shoot. Please feel free to send me a PM for my Email address or my Cell Number.

3. Guess I didnt say much about me. lol. Wesley Zimmerman born and raised Topeka.

4. G17XJ_BS

G17XJ_BS New Member

Brian Smith, grew up in Haven KS. I live in Hutchinson now. Would love a meet and greet/shoot. Just own 1 Glock the 17. Shot in my first 3 gun competition yesterday!!

5. Nice! How was it, Ive always been kind of curious about three gun.

6. G17XJ_BS

G17XJ_BS New Member

Had a great time, nice people. Need some more trigger time with my Glock. Did really well with my shotgun and AR.
    There are 3 scenarios usually, this time it was all 3 at one, pistol/rifle at another and one was just shotgun, 23 targets.

7. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

I forgot to add I own 2 GLOCKS both GEN 4's a G23 and a G27. I'm a CCL holder & I carry every day. 99% of the time I carry the 27 during the fall & winter months I'll be carrying the 23.

Attached Files:

8. 66Goat389

66Goat389 New Member

Oakley, Ks...... And I have a glock 17. Also keys to the local trap club.

9. Nice to meet you 66Goat. By the way, like the goat!

10. Glock_Fanatic

Glock_Fanatic Member

I lived in Lyons for 17 yrs. my family still lives there! I'm stationed in nm but getting out Nd moving to overland park

11. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Awesome. I'm related to the Hendrickson & my father side is the Temple's.

12. 66Goat389

66Goat389 New Member

Thanks, nice to meet you too...

13. 66Goat389

66Goat389 New Member

What's up for the fourth...? Fireworks ban around here.... Gonna get a few peeps together for independence day with firearms and butt loads of tannerite..... And bbq of course. Anybody else have any ideas..... I am in northwest kansas if you guys need a place to let loose for the festivities....