Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ad training at my dept tonight and shot my 21 and 30sf!!! Where have these weapons been all my life??!!!???!! Shooting the 45's are night and day compared to my 40's!!!! Love me some 230 grain 45acp goodness!!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Glad you had fun tack! Sounds like you've found your caliber. :D

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Sounds like a great afternoon. Now run to your LGS and stock up.:D

Welcome to the forum.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Ad training at my dept tonight and shot my 21 and 30sf!!! Where have these weapons been all my life??!!!???!! Shooting the 45's are night and day compared to my 40's!!!! Love me some 230 grain 45acp goodness!!!

Who doesn't like to shoot the 21?! lol :p

·
Premium Member
45,457 Posts
I shot my G30sf today and I'm so in love I can't imagine ever shooting anything as sweeeett as that.. Wow wow wow omg omg omg was all I could say today .. GF got jealous I think lol

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I went with the gen 3 myself.... For some reason the gen 4's just don't appeal to me
I have the Gen 4 believe me it is just as much fun!! What a great gun!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I guess I will need to shoot one to find out, I have the Glock 27. What is so different between the way it shoots that makes you love it so much more?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I guess I will need to shoot one to find out, I have the Glock 27. What is so different between the way it shoots that makes you love it so much more?
It's big and the recoil is not near what you would expect. Very smooth gun for a .45!

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
It's a matter of personal choice, of course, but I much prefer the gen 4 grip texture to any previous generation except the gen 3 RTF2s, which I loved equally.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I went with the gen 3 myself.... For some reason the gen 4's just don't appeal to me
The gen 4 was just starting to come out when I got mine. I'll shoot a gen 4 if I get the option to but I'm happy with mine so I'm not going to get rid of it to get the newer model.

I have the hogue grip on mine for my big hands.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,380 Posts
Glock 21gen2 was my first Glock. Recoil is slower and smoother than the others IMO. I was actually surprised by the recoil in the other models even the 9mm. I have gen3 21's now. Perfection!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The 45 is no where near as snappy as the 40. I can put more rounds down range quicker and more accurate than my 40. I've never had issues with my 40. It's been accurate and reliable but IMO the 45 is the better weapon

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
If you think the 21 is a fun gun to shoot you need to try the 37.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Same as regular .45 ACP. You can get it cheaper actually from Georgia Arms.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts