Just to rile Ppl

Discussion in 'What Glock Should I Get' started by AuxSix, Jun 20, 2012.

1. AuxSix

AuxSix New Member

Glock 36 or Springfield XDs?

2. Two-Guns

Two-Guns New Member

3. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

G36 all of the way!! :)

4. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

I'd go G36 between the two, but I'd rather have a G30. I'm not a big fan of the slimline, it doesn't conceal significantly better than the regular, and I don't find the G30 to be to wide for a good grip.......that's all personal preference of course, to each his own.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  5. 45sAndHighFives

45sAndHighFives New Member

6. ROYALE-W-CHEESE

ROYALE-W-CHEESE New Member

I wonder if they scream "XDs!" over on the Springfield forum. Ha.

30 > 36 > XDs

7. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

To be honest, both are fine weapons. It comes down to personal preference. go to a range where you can rent gun sand try out both. I did this with the M&P, Springfield, and the Glock. I chose the Glock over the other two, although not everyone will make the choice that I made.

8. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

I have both the G 21 Gen 4 & Springfield XDM 4.5 .45 And I like both of them. I've been Shooting the XDM much more lately though. I used it to shoot up some old handloads from the '70's, and was surprised I had no failure to feed, failure to fire, or extraction issues. I searched out all the loose rounds that end up in odd places, car glove compartments, the top drawer of my roll away tool box, junk drawers, etc. Some of them pretty old. Shot them up too. So now I'm kind of conducting an impromptu study to see if I can find some brand it won't shoot flawlessly. Over 1,100 rounds so far. It's like a Cannibal, it seems to eat anything. Still checking.

9. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

A buddy has the XDM9 with the 19rd mags, very cool, but I like the grip and overall feel of Glocks better; probably just because I am more accustomed to it.

10. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

Since we are riled up, I vote for the Super Soaker...:D

Both are fine pistols. The question would be which one fits you the best. Good luck.

11. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

What a coincidence. Hickok45 just posted a video on YouTube today on the XDs. Looks to me like the accuracy isn't quite up to the G36.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fmr8iZyeXw&feature=em-uploademail[/ame]

12. Tape

Tape New Member

Glock Glock Glock