Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum MattA !!

So, give us the whole story...how did you wind up at Glock ?!

Are you a gunsmith by trade...any involvement with the gun industry before going to Glock for a job ?!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I happen to know someone who was able to get me in. Other then handing my own guns I haven't had all that much experience. I wish I could take pics but no camreas or recording equipment is aloud. :/ pretty simple job for the most part...putting together firing pins recoil springs putting slides together as well as all parts of the stock. Triggers mag catch slide lock ect. Catching the rounds shipped with you guns and cleaning/ inspecting them. Pretty badass job if you love playing with glocks all day... dream job for me, another perk is whole sale discounts on everything encluding two pistols at half price a year. ; ) second heaven

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its my job to know these guns top to bottom inside and out. Which doesn't take long as there are only 33 parts to a glock.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Nice, send us Glock swag!

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
I'll buy your unwanted Glock half the price! Lolz :D

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
And if the politicians don't get stupid, you're in a recession-proof industry right now. Ain't nothing like job security.

Sounds to me like you've already died and went to heaven,:D

·
Banned
150 Posts
I'd love to have a job at Glock when I retire but living in the Atlanta area would be a HUGE downside to it.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
So heres the big question, does Glock allow carry in the factory?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nope you can only bring your firearm in to be worked on in the waranty department. You are however aloud to keep them in your car on the job site.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
"...another perk is whole sale discounts on everything including two pistols at half price a year..."

SWEET !!

1 - 20 of 105 Posts