1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
That's really cool pictures!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Very nice, the one with all the rounds is cool. All perfectly spaced...

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Very Nice!

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
Yeah why not? It'll eat anything I feed it.
You may want to be careful as they seem to be lead. If you have an aftermarket barrel then that is cool but under normal circumstances lead is a MAJOR no-no.

Cool pics though for sure:cool:! Thanks for sharing.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
I like that bullet surround picture! They all look good though.

·
Banned
654 Posts
Yeah why not? It'll eat anything I feed it.
You may want to be careful as they seem to be lead. If you have an aftermarket barrel then that is cool but under normal circumstances lead is a MAJOR no-no.
because glock's have polygonal rifling, as opposed to the conventional eight groove rifling found on most semi-auto pistols, the poly barrels get clogged up if you use lead bullets and this will also void your warranty. If the barrel starts to leave lead residue it will not be as accurate.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Cool pics!! :cool:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tape said:
because glock's have polygonal rifling, as opposed to the conventional eight groove rifling found on most semi-auto pistols, the poly barrels get clogged up if you use lead bullets and this will also void your warranty. If the barrel starts to leave lead residue it will not be as accurate.
I've shot my own reloads since I was 18 being 26 now I've not had one problem to date. If you use the right dies and don't shoot tons at a time and keep it cleaned everything is good. IMHO but I'm also not shooting my guns more than once a month if that. And if I'll be using them on the job I have much different bullets for that.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,063 Posts
seanschofield said:
What tac lights are you using? I have been looking for a decent one to throw on my 19. Do you like yours?
Streamlight TLR series and Surefire are probably the best and most reliable.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,063 Posts
itsj0hnnyb0y said:
I think that's a NcStar tactical light. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Pretty sure that one in the picture is a NcStar. I just think Streamlight and Surefire are better overall.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts