Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a keltec and really like and I've got a few other pics of the glock

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
downbyloyalty said:
On pic #3, what is that? Nice pic by the ways. Have u shot the keltec?
It's the de Santis pocket shot made to look like a wallet yet still being able to shoot it with a quick draw and literally just got back and no jams even with Tula great little gun!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
henerey said:
If I can find a kel- tec that is reliable and will eat what I feed it I would skip on the lcp and keep a little cash in my wallet
That's what I did and then I polished the entire barrel and feed ramp until they were a mirror finish and it feels so smooth now sure the LCP has a nicer frame and finish but I really don't care too much what it looks like :p just as long as it goes bang!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
henerey said:
I feel the same way
My dad has the keltec and I'll be honest when he first got it it was junk every mag would jam once and all he did was polish the feed ramp and it hasn't jammed one time since I never realized that was so crucial

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
henerey said:
Haven't taken the time to polish the feed ramp on my g23 but I did go to the toy shop today in search of a p3AT well they didn't have any but the did have a used lcp for $220 :) so I adopted the little guy
That is a nice looking weapon now! That is the same color that I was going to get or as I personally say Johnny Cash style all black 8)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts