Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a keltec and really like and I've got a few other pics of the glock

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
downbyloyalty said:
On pic #3, what is that? Nice pic by the ways. Have u shot the keltec?
It's the de Santis pocket shot made to look like a wallet yet still being able to shoot it with a quick draw and literally just got back and no jams even with Tula great little gun!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
henerey said:
If I can find a kel- tec that is reliable and will eat what I feed it I would skip on the lcp and keep a little cash in my wallet
That's what I did and then I polished the entire barrel and feed ramp until they were a mirror finish and it feels so smooth now sure the LCP has a nicer frame and finish but I really don't care too much what it looks like :p just as long as it goes bang!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
henerey said:
Haven't taken the time to polish the feed ramp on my g23 but I did go to the toy shop today in search of a p3AT well they didn't have any but the did have a used lcp for $220 :) so I adopted the little guy
That is a nice looking weapon now! That is the same color that I was going to get or as I personally say Johnny Cash style all black 8)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.