Just registered today.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nolefan533, Apr 29, 2012.

1. nolefan533

nolefan533 New Member

I bought my first Glock Friday. It's a 19, would like some input on the pros and cons. Also input on which holsters are best.

2. man there literally are NO cons the 19 is a perfect choice!! The best holsters are Mike P, and I have tested hundreds over the years. He is a vendor here and it is always nice to get the best and support the community :)

www.defensiveholsters.com

3. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

You made the right choice with the 19. In time you will come to realize it.

4. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

ditto!!!!!!!!!!

5. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Welcome to the forum!!!!

6. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to our family!

7. glock19gen3

glock19gen3 New Member

Welcome! I've got about 500 rounds through my new 19 and I love it.

8. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome! I have a G19 as well and absolutely love. It's a great gun. Enjoy!

9. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello, Nolefan533, and WELCOME!

Congrats on your G19, it is an excellent choice in terms of caliber and size!

10. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum Nolefan533 !!

11. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

Congrats and welcome. Good choice on the 19; it's not too big, it's not too small, it's just right. It has just about the same accuracy of the 17. 9 mm ammo will save you money and if your'e worried about stopping power hit them with a failure drill, 2 to the body one to the head.The holster depends on you and how you're going to carry. I personally run Blackhawk Serpas, I don't conceal. Getting a CCW in California... Well you might as well give them your first born. I like a lot of the other setups everyone else on here is running. IWB carry for me is uncomfortable. But like I said depends on what you have in mind for yourself.