Glock Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my first Glock Friday. It's a 19, would like some input on the pros and cons. Also input on which holsters are best.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
man there literally are NO cons the 19 is a perfect choice!! The best holsters are Mike P, and I have tested hundreds over the years. He is a vendor here and it is always nice to get the best and support the community :)

www.defensiveholsters.com

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
nolefan533 said:
I bought my first Glock Friday. It's a 19, would like some input on the pros and cons. Also input on which holsters are best.
You made the right choice with the 19. In time you will come to realize it.

·
Super Moderator
73,187 Posts
nukinfuts29 said:
man there literally are no cons the 19 is a perfect choice!! The best holsters are mike p, and i have tested hundreds over the years. He is a vendor here and it is always nice to get the best and support the community :)

www.defensiveholsters.com
ditto!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome! I have a G19 as well and absolutely love. It's a great gun. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Good choice on the 19; it's not too big, it's not too small, it's just right. It has just about the same accuracy of the 17. 9 mm ammo will save you money and if your'e worried about stopping power hit them with a failure drill, 2 to the body one to the head.The holster depends on you and how you're going to carry. I personally run Blackhawk Serpas, I don't conceal. Getting a CCW in California... Well you might as well give them your first born. I like a lot of the other setups everyone else on here is running. IWB carry for me is uncomfortable. But like I said depends on what you have in mind for yourself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts