Just picked up my new Glock 34 Gen 4

Discussion in 'Glock Photos' started by gunlover66030, May 9, 2012.

1. gunlover66030

gunlover66030 New Member

This piece is sweet, going to be my wife's pistol but I may have to borrow and shoot an "action pistol match" with it..... Lol

image-2577014509.jpg

image-2452990857.jpg

2. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Congrats on the new G34. It's a great gun.

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Congrats...looks great !

4. Glock34Jarhead

Glock34Jarhead Member

You sir....Have excellent taste. Heres my baby all dressed up and ready for prom. Lmao.

ForumRunner_20120510_000121.jpg

5. AverageCitizen

AverageCitizen New Member

Jarhead i notice that their is a cut out on the slide. What is the cut out for? Is the barrel ported?

6. gunlover66030

gunlover66030 New Member

This is our first Glock so I'm looking forward to taking it to the range Saturday. I shoot XDM's but this 34 my wife fell in love with it when she played with it at the NRA convention so we had to get her one lol. I've researched lots of good stuff about it.

7. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

All G34s come with that cut out. They are not ported, but alot of people end up switching over to a ported barrel for theirs.

8. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

BTW, color me jealous, I've been wanting a G34 or else a G17L for awhile now. Just haven't fully talked myself into the model yet.

9. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Thats preeeety!! Where did you get that done, if you dont mind?

10. Glock34Jarhead

Glock34Jarhead Member

I got it done by G.O.E Gunworks. This is before I met Steve with Twisted Monkey Customs. Also know as Nuckinfuts from this forum. He is actually doing a Winter Digital project on my G22 as we speak. His prices are the most reasonable I have seen out there. Plus his customer service is unmatched.

11. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Please post pics when it's done!!! I want him to do my 17 but at the moment it's my only handgun so I might wait till I buy my GF 26 or my 23

12. Glock34Jarhead

Glock34Jarhead Member

Just make sure if you get a ported barrel like mine which is a 4 port, make sure you DO NOT put fiber optic or anything that is close to hanging over the ported area of the barrel. You WILL melt your front tip. I learned the hard way, now I have hybrid set up with Fiber optic rear and Night Sights up front. With no issues.

ForumRunner_20120510_102200.jpg

13. Glock34Jarhead

Glock34Jarhead Member

Will do. Alot of forum members are waiting for the reveal pictures. He will post them here first. We ran into some snags but he will be done soon.

14. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Hot dog!! I love it.

15. Glock34Jarhead

Glock34Jarhead Member

Appreciate that Dutch. Semper Fi brother.

16. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

You bet! I was navy, got a great appreciation for you Jarheads! Thanks man OOO RAA!! I'm gonna look into nuckinfuts business for my 23.

17. Glock34Jarhead

Glock34Jarhead Member

If you have ANY reservation then just wait until he reveals my G22. He said it will be like nothing you have ever seen on ANY pistol. I dont even know what he is doing to it other than digital and the colors so we will see soon. I told him to go with his gut and see where that leads him.

18. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

I will be watching for the finished product!

19. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

This makes me miss my Gen4 G34. :(

20. gunlover66030

gunlover66030 New Member

Well good morning, yesterday took my wife to the range to shoot her new glock 34. This gun shot like a dream, she loved it and I did too. The sight was right on the money so I didn't have to tweak it at all. My reloads shot thru it like they were factory loads lol. Not one hiccup or glitch and we shot about 200 rounds thru it. So I am very impressed with this gun, looking forward to shooting a action pistol match with it. Well that's if the wife will let me borrow it lmao :)