Just ordered my Glock 23!

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by navcop33, Mar 28, 2012.

1. navcop33

navcop33 New Member

I just ordered my Glock 23 this afternoon. Apparently the gun is in demand. i have a minimum of an 8 week wait to get it! It will be worth the wait.......:)

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Congrats on the new compact 40 !!

8 weeks...where do you live...Russia !!??

3. Matthias312

Matthias312 New Member

Wow, 8 weeks?...should have checked in with Davidson's Gallery of Guns...if they have it in stock, which they do about every three to 4 weeks, only takes 3 days to get one shipped to the FFL of your choice...but congrats...I got mine 2 months ago...getting a conversion 9mm barrel for less expensive target practice...like having a 23 & a 19 but not paying over $500 a piece for both...enjoy

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  4. mike_honcho87

mike_honcho87 New Member

Yes it will! Did you get a Gen4?

5. navcop33

navcop33 New Member

Yes, it's a Gen 4. I ordered it from Atlantic Tactical in New Cumberland, Pa. They give cops and military personnel significant discounts. Significant being 120 bucks off the price! So for 120 dollar savings, I'll wait 8 weeks!

6. SHOOTER13

Where you stationed... NAVICP Mechanicsburg !?

7. Matthias312

Matthias312 New Member

Well crap, if you would have shared that to begin with...I could wait the extra time too for 25% discount...lol!!

8. navcop33

navcop33 New Member

Shooter13: 4 ships, 3 short tours. Last was the LCPO (MACS) Naval Weapons Station Earle, Colts Neck, NJ. Retired now... Work for the Commonwealth.

9. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

Did you get a blue label?

10. navcop33

navcop33 New Member

What's a "blue Label"?

11. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

It's a law enforcement/military special with 3 mags and some with night sights.

I hope the 8 weeks flys by!

12. SHOOTER13

Colts Neck, NJ... Roger that !

13. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

As retired military your authorized discounted pricing from Glock through their "blue label" program. I believe the gun store you are purchasing from sells "blue labels". G23 with standard sights should be $398 under the plan. Just wanted to make sure you were aware.

Since your getting $120 off regular price, it sounds like you may be getting a blue label glock...but I don't know what their regular price is.

14. Matthias312

Matthias312 New Member

Gen 4 23's before tax are $525

15. navcop33

navcop33 New Member

Than yes, it was probably a "blue label" purchase. The G23 GEN4 was 399.00 plus tax, back ground, etc.

16. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

Good shop, they hooked you up without you even knowing about it.

17. Seawolf

Seawolf New Member

You will enjoy it and congrats. Recoil will be more than the 9mm, but with training and proper grip it is more than maneagable. Best Glock on the market hands down.