Glock Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a remora holster for g19 anyone familiar with it? I got it for when in short and or sweat pants. I got it because of reviews on the no clip stay putness of it.. But should have asked here before order also got 2 iwb remora mag pouches and 2 falco IWB mag pouches... Well will post pics when I get with a quick review after a few days of use...

·
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sticky is good so that is one point that was important for me. As far as the added puff I would think in sweats or shorts NBD right? Will check it I do not remember the number I got????

·
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got the regular 10 iwb should have gotten rt rtf but did not read enough. We will see worst case will call and exchange it. I have heard they have great customer service. So we will put to test...

·
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just got mine in yesterday and I like it, will be using it mainly when in shorts or with untucked shirts. I prefer my white hat for tucked ( less of a bump)and ease to pull shirt out to get to gun. I did call Alan at remora and informed him that I meant to order the series 10 ART and offered to send the one I got back at my expense of course. He was awesome! Told me to keep the one I bought and that he would ship me the ART free, so I could hang on to the 10 and either give it to someone or keep it! That was awesome customer service. I also had ordered 2 remora single mag pouches they are great, but I feel not for tuck I tried pulling out my shirt to get to mag and mag almost fell out pouch and all so best if used untuck or tucked with mag exposed.... The holsters do as they say, very sticky and awesome great for shorts or sweats with no belt in AZ with T-shirt, used yesterday all day while in PJ's with draw string with my G17G4 with ltg. Remora swallowed it whole and stayed in place! Still waiting on falco IWB mag pouches we will see if they compliment white hat for tucked in and ease of use.... I can still use remora mag pouch in pocket and works great, keeps the lint out of the hollow and in shorts or sweats with no belt in AZ with T-shirt ....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.