Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found "Glock Forum" during a web search a few days ago, and found some very useful information from knowledgeable people. Thanks from a former "lurker" to all those who share their knowledge.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum TallMallard! We are so glad you decided to join in the fun. This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome Tallmallard! Enjoy the forum!!

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bought a Glock 21 after taking a beginning shooting course at a local range in SoCal. Rented a Glock 19 for the course, and instructor recommended I try his G21. Worked much better for me. I'm planning on adding some nite sites and getting lots of practice.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Bought a Glock 21 after taking a beginning shooting course at a local range in SoCal. Rented a Glock 19 for the course, and instructor recommended I try his G21. Worked much better for me. I'm planning on adding some nite sites and getting lots of practice.
I love my 21! You will too.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
TallMallard said:
Where in SoCal? I'm in Orange County, I go train at Prado.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
welcome aboard

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
chilly613 said:
That's awesome, fellow OCer. How's that range? I've never been there.
Seems to be a good range with a regular crowd. I have only been there the one time. The course instructors were retired sheriffs. Very personable and great instructors. They made the course very enjoyable.

·
782 Posts
Congrats on the 21...great pistol! Hope you'll enjoy yours as much as I've enjoyed mine!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts