Glock Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Glock owners and forum members. I purchased my first Glock a second Gen. G22 almost 18 years ago, just after my 21's birthday. It was the first handgun I purchased and first carry gun. Over the years I've switched around plenty from Colts and other 1911's, to Sigs, a few Smith revos, and even a couple more Glocks, (G29, G23).

Age makes a man wise and on my 39th birthday I have come full circle and now once again carry a Glock, (most of the time). I picked up a Gen. 4 G23 a couple of months back, added 10-8 sights and carry it in a Dale Fricke Archangel. I'm planning on adding a Gen. 4 G19 soon as well.

Looking forward to future discussions with members.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Welcome and nice job on your full circle back to Glocks. Congrats on your G23 and soon G19.

·
Very Sensitive Guy (^;)
764 Posts
Welcome Matthew 03. Matthew 780 here. We very well could be neighbors. I'm in the Bluefield-Princeton area of West Virginia.

Looking forward to seeing you around here. I think you're going to like it.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome Matthew03, Glad to have you on hte forum! Take a look around, glad you came back to Glock, How about some pics if you can.

·
Glock Doc..
190 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am just north of Richmond VA. Always good to see more from the Commonwealth State show up.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all.

Matt, I'm close but over the border in VA, went to school in Huntington at Marshall though so I've been through your area many times. Wild and wonderful WV with an emphasis on the WILD.

Hurricane, I lived in Richmond for awhile and really enjoyed my time there and in NOVA as well, not the most permissive environment where you are at though with all the northern liberals in DC.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum matthew03! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Glock Doc..
190 Posts
Thanks all.

Hurricane, I lived in Richmond for awhile and really enjoyed my time there and in NOVA as well, not the most permissive environment where you are at though with all the northern liberals in DC.
They can keep NOVA to themselves. Im real happy here..lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.