Just Joined In VA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by matthew03, May 22, 2012.

1. matthew03

matthew03 New Member

Hello fellow Glock owners and forum members. I purchased my first Glock a second Gen. G22 almost 18 years ago, just after my 21's birthday. It was the first handgun I purchased and first carry gun. Over the years I've switched around plenty from Colts and other 1911's, to Sigs, a few Smith revos, and even a couple more Glocks, (G29, G23).

Age makes a man wise and on my 39th birthday I have come full circle and now once again carry a Glock, (most of the time). I picked up a Gen. 4 G23 a couple of months back, added 10-8 sights and carry it in a Dale Fricke Archangel. I'm planning on adding a Gen. 4 G19 soon as well.

Looking forward to future discussions with members.

2. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

Welcome and nice job on your full circle back to Glocks. Congrats on your G23 and soon G19.

3. Matthew780

Matthew780 Very Sensitive Guy (^;)

Welcome Matthew 03. Matthew 780 here. We very well could be neighbors. I'm in the Bluefield-Princeton area of West Virginia.

Looking forward to seeing you around here. I think you're going to like it.

4. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome Matthew03, Glad to have you on hte forum! Take a look around, glad you came back to Glock, How about some pics if you can.

5. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

QFT ( quoted for truth )
    Glad you're here :cool:

6. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to the Glock Forum Matthew03!

7. Hurricane460

Hurricane460 Glock Doc..

Welcome to the forum. I am just north of Richmond VA. Always good to see more from the Commonwealth State show up.

8. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Welcome to the forum brother!

9. matthew03

matthew03 New Member

Thanks all.

Matt, I'm close but over the border in VA, went to school in Huntington at Marshall though so I've been through your area many times. Wild and wonderful WV with an emphasis on the WILD.

Hurricane, I lived in Richmond for awhile and really enjoyed my time there and in NOVA as well, not the most permissive environment where you are at though with all the northern liberals in DC.

10. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum matthew03! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

11. Hurricane460

Hurricane460 Glock Doc..

They can keep NOVA to themselves. Im real happy here..lol

12. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum Matthew03 !!