Just got this Email...

Discussion in 'Conceal & Open Carry' started by DevilDawg235, Jun 1, 2012.

1. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

Good to know that there are still some firearms friendly people still around.

Attached Files:

2. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

Thats awesome!!!!

3. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

When I called this morning, the supervisor said

"This is the first time in 15 years I get this question..."

4. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Man I love jetty park haven't been there in over 10 years enjoy!! I think on my next visit home I'll go :)

5. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

It will be the first time for me! I hear there some good fishing off the pier!

6. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Yeah it's a great place when I was a kid we used to walk all the way out to the end of the jetty's and let the waves hit us. Not sure if they still let climb the rocks but it was great I am sure you'll have a blast!

7. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

I hope so, its 45 mins away so I wanna keep visiting.

8. piken

piken New Member

So you know part of FS790 changed in Jan 2012. It is now legal to open carry when Hunting, fishing, and camping. :)

9. piken

piken New Member

Open carry when on foot in a public area is generally not permitted, but is allowed in certain circumstances, as defined in Florida statute 790.25(3). For example, open carry is permitted while hunting, fishing, or camping, or while target shooting, or while going to or from such activities.[3] When hunting on private land, or on properties expressly approved for hunting by the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission or Division of Forestry, open carry is also permitted.
    State preemption laws prohibit localities from regulating firearms, other than with regards to zoning laws (i.e., for restricting where gun sellers may locate their businesses.)

10. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

They're kind of out of this world when it comes to fire arms.

When I called this morning this was the start of the conversation:

ME: "Hello, I'm calling to find out about your firearms policies. I'm planning on attending this weekend and I wanted to know if I can bring mine."

Camp Staff: "Why would you bring that?"

ME: "Why would I not?"

Camp Staff: "Hold on sir, this is the first time ever someone calls with something like this..."

ME: **CLICK** hung up and wrote them an Email just to have something as prove of their answer.