Glock Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my concealed carry permit today. Getting ready to take my Glock 19 on it's first outing in my Foxx IWB holster.

Still looking for a good way to carry a spare mag. Looked around at Bass Pro today but didn't find any good options. Would really like a horizontal pouch.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Just got my concealed carry permit today. Getting ready to take my Glock 19 on it's first outing in my Foxx IWB holster.

Still looking for a good way to carry a spare mag. Looked around at Bass Pro today but didn't find any good options. Would really like a horizontal pouch.
Congrats Doug! Be safe out there.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Nice Doug! I got my permit little over a week ago. Since then I never leave home without my 19. Can't help u on the holster. Personally, I'm going wth the crossbreed 4 all day wearing

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Congrats doug, it really made me more aware of my surroundings. In a good way. Stay safe.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Muwhahaha, permit came in early. Just gotta go pick her up know :D

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Wow I must really want this thing. It's 10 to 7 in the am and I'm waiting outside the sheriffs office for the door to open LOL.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Webphisher said:
Wow I must really want this thing. It's 10 to 7 in the am and I'm waiting outside the sheriffs office for the door to open LOL.
Open open open. Come on open. LOL.
Mine took 72 days and it felt like forever. As soon as I pulled the letter out of the mail box and opened it. I jumped back in the car and headed to she Sherrif's office. Haha. I feel ya.

·
Registered
931 Posts
dougster said:
Open open open. Come on open. LOL.
Mine took 72 days and it felt like forever. As soon as I pulled the letter out of the mail box and opened it. I jumped back in the car and headed to she Sherrif's office. Haha. I feel ya.
Hell mine took 124 days.. Talk about forever... :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts