Glock Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Glock 17 is now ready for night service! Trijicon night sights were installed and I love them. I can acquire the target easier than the factory Glock sights. (not that they were bad)
The reason I purchased Trijicon was due to fact that they are American made and it's a Michigan base company. (I'm in Michigan) law enforcement and the U.S. military cant be wrong by also installing them on the many firearms that they use.

Car alarm Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle Motor vehicle

If you look closely you can see the front sight glowing a bit.
Just thought I would share!

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Got my new sights on the way!!

Warren/sevigny competition FO front!!

Kinda hating on my trudot tritium 3 dots. Not a good sight picture (for me anyway) hope you like those triji's I hear nothing but good things!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oregon23 said:
Sweet looks good you just need to detail your car next
Yeah.. Sorry about the car. Work car, that cavalier is a beast with 211,000 miles. Don't really care much anymore. Its been hit twice by deer, but still gets 30 mpg! Hopefully the Subaru STI will be taken care of. ;) The cavalier is just a beater.

Sights come highly recommended by me. The truglo TFO were too big and didn't have a clean factory appearance.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Lol I was just messing with you I have a beater gas saver two. 93 geo but it works great from work and back and I have a fj80. For the weekend. But that thing sucks me dry on gas.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Yeah.. Sorry about the car. Work car, that cavalier is a beast with 211,000 miles. Don't really care much anymore. Its been hit twice by deer, but still gets 30 mpg! Hopefully the Subaru STI will be taken care of. ;) The cavalier is just a beater.

Sights come highly recommended by me. The truglo TFO were too big and didn't have a clean factory appearance.
We have an 01 cavalier that just ticked 250k. Also a MI car.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cavaliers aren't known for quality, but they do run for awhile. I purchased this new in '03. It's been through a lot. No accidents per se' just deer. It's time for a new car. I had my eye on an STI with the equivalent mpg as an SUV... I don't know. The wife will probably veto it. :(

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
I have never come across a cavalier that was anything less than quality. In fact I have never heard anyone say otherwise till just now lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts