Glock Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5 years for $125.
I know I could have gotten a better deal for longer but 5 years seems like forever:)

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
kaikalino said:
5 years for $125.
I know I could have gotten a better deal for longer but 5 years seems like forever:)
Thumbs up on the NRA...

5 years seems like forever until you reach a certain age. Then it seems like a couple days. :(

·
Registered
51 Posts
I bought my first Glock (a 19 in FDE) in April and joined the NRA soon after. I am new to guns but I am "all in" as they say!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Congratulations brother. That is something to be proud of. I wish every gun owner understood how important it is to be an NRA member.

·
Premium Member
5,924 Posts
Well done... We all need to support them...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GunnerGSP said:
Thumbs up on the NRA...

5 years seems like forever until you reach a certain age. Then it seems like a couple days. :(
Oh, I'm up there...maybe I should have said I don't know if I'll last more than 5 years:)

·
Knight's Templar
14 Posts
Congratulations brother. That is something to be proud of. I wish every gun owner understood how important it is to be an NRA member.
Amen Brother!

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
I paid off my lifetime membership a few weeks ago. I just received all my stickers and patches a couple of days ago.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Just joined last month. Probably do a lifetime membership next year.

·
Registered
455 Posts
And in 6 days they will be asking you to renew. I love the NRA, but they are annoying as hell when it comes to begging for money.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts