Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, JGarcia174, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Nice choice of Glock there.

Uhh...is the magazine loaded in your picture? I ask because the mag seems to stick out somewhat, like it was loaded to full. Jes askin'.

Oh, boy, be prepared to begin spending money on ammo now that you have a pistol worthy of the ammunition expenditures :)

Cheers!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Have you guys had any trouble with the 19. I've had one jam so far but my younger brother was shooting it. He'd never shot one before. I was thinking it might be the ejector but maybe just yhe fiocchi ammo. Havent had one problem with american made ammunition. Weird for an austrian made gun.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Happysniper1 said:
Hello, JGarcia174, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Nice choice of Glock there.

Uhh...is the magazine loaded in your picture? I ask because the mag seems to stick out somewhat, like it was loaded to full. Jes askin'.

Oh, boy, be prepared to begin spending money on ammo now that you have a pistol worthy of the ammunition expenditures :)

Cheers!
I didn't have the mag fully in rookie mistake on picture prepping

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
How little of a brother, possible he just limp wristed it. Only time I've seen a Glock jam was on a limp wrist.

·
Registered
135 Posts
jgarcia174 welcome to the forum!!! Welcome to Glocks!!!

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Check out the painted letter thread in the photos section. It looks amazing and its easy to do!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
larry said:
Oh also where are you from? Have you had any range use yet, and if do your experience?

BTW, my wife is a Garcia as well.
Sorry about that. I'm from miami. And this Friday is going to be the first time I shot it

·
Registered
12 Posts
jgarcia174 said:
Sorry about that. I'm from miami. And this Friday is going to be the first time I shot it
I am from michigan first 100 rnds2day had 2fte and 1 misfeed but also used old dusty ammo but very accurate and easy2 unjam hav2 smack mag in hard 2 get the slide2 release ps havent cleaned it yet either

1 - 20 of 26 Posts