Glock Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Need a little more information. What kind of clothes do you usually wear? Do you have a holster and if so what kind? Where are you trying to carry on your person? Any photos? Lots of times the only person who sees the print is the carrier being self-conscious.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well my attire in summer is shorts and a T-shirt
i tried hawaiian shirts but could see the barrel
When i nealed down
the holster is a small hip holster that the belt goes
Through.
I have ordered a belt

I'm also trying too get the picture to upload?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Well my attire in summer is shorts and a T-shirt
i tried hawaiian shirts but could see the barrel
When i nealed down
the holster is a small hip holster that the belt goes
Through.
I have ordered a belt

I'm also trying too get the picture to upload?
What are you using to see the forum? For uploading pictures?

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Concealing a pistol is a good trick in summer attire. Best bang for the buck is an Inside the Waist Band (IWB) holster and a read gun belt.
Personally, I wear a Sidearmor keydex holster with a gun belt. I can carry with a polo shirt and shorts or just a loose fiting buttonup shirt with the **** untucked. I carry anywhere from about 3 to 5 o'clock and no one seems to notice.

Also try some shirts with designs on them, it seems to help break up the printing some. You might see it but most others won't notice as long as it is snuggly against your side. For a deeper carry you can also get a tuckable holster and blouse your shirt.

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
So long as the shorts you tend to wear have belt loops in them and are not of the athletic stretchy waistband type, an inside the waistband (IWB) holster will probably suit you best (since the gun is inside the shorts, the barrel won't be seen if you kneel down). If you decide to get an IWB holster, be sure that your shorts are a couple of inches bigger than your waist so that your gun can fit in there as well.

If you do wear the athletic shorts that have no belt loops, maybe carrying the gun in a fanny pack will work for you.

Second the suggestions that you keep using shirts with patterns on it rather than plain solid colors. Wearing shirts with patterns on it make it harder for people to see any gun printing.

Congrats on getting your CHL and Glock!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.