Glock Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Congrats!!! Now you can really be always strapped.

·
Registered
925 Posts
I take my sidearm everywhere I go. I make it a habit everyday I wake up it goes on my hip before I walk out the front door.

All though I am not allowed to carry at work. It goes in my car safe when I'm working.

My wife use to ask me all of the time if I'm armed. Now she knows not to ask because I always say yes!

I just think if I do happened to forget it one day that will be the day I'll need it. And than ill have to live with the out come for the rest of my life. If I survive it.

I hope & pray I'll never have to use it. But I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,647 Posts
My fiance is used to the idea of me carrying now haha. She doesn't ask, and she is comfortable with it. Just wear it everyday, and you will get used to the feeling. But don't get so lax that you forget about safety haha!

·
Banned
255 Posts
jimmyalbrecht said:
My fiance is used to the idea of me carrying now haha. She doesn't ask, and she is comfortable with it. Just wear it everyday, and you will get used to the feeling. But don't get so lax that you forget about safety haha!
Nice. My fiancé doesn't ask. If she catches me without it, she acts displeased. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.