Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Now that's just wrong to do on this forum bro lol,I likey already though.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Since I take care of my beautiful wife even when she's down bc of the job situation she told me we had to go pay a bill....nope she took me to the gun store and said Happy Birthday. So she got me a brand new G17 born on date 05/20/2012. And I got to save all the money my school paid me! :-D

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Since I take care of my beautiful wife even when she's down bc of the job situation she told me we had to go pay a bill....nope she took me to the gun store and said Happy Birthday. So she got me a brand new G17 born on date 05/20/2012. And I got to save all the money my school paid me! :-D
Super Duper congratulations!! You had me fooled!! :eek::eek: Really! Congrats on the gun and the wife's a keeper!!

·
Premium Member
5,920 Posts
Congratulations!!! An awesome gun from an obviously awesome wife! Maybe mine will do that for me someday... Very jealous.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Congratulations. I am glad it all worked out for you. Now, do something nice for the wife. Great story.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Spent the day doing my reloads. Got 350 done today. Now I'm ready to shoot my new gun. And will shoot a few others as well. Thanks for the compliments everyone. IMHO I think my wife is the best in the whole world!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
jsimion423 said:
You're supposed to use the zombie max rounds on da zombies bro... Critical defense will do but you need the proper rounds :p just kidding but nice piece tho!!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Glock Modder
41 Posts

Happy birthday, I aggree with Dutchs, your wife is a keeper. My wife got me my Glock 26 for fathersday.

Got to love our women.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts