Glock Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw a video that I believe Shooter posted and went ahead and tried the technique shown. It feels awesome and I'm shooing a lot better now!
 

·
Glockn Rollin
Joined
·
2,656 Posts
Man, I had a target where I absolutely blew out the bullseye, except for one shot. I mean, I was so proud of this, all 10 shots were in a 2 inch circle from 10 yards, and there is that one that is not even on the target...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jimmyalbrecht said:
Man, I had a target where I absolutely blew out the bullseye, except for one shot. I mean, I was so proud of this, all 10 shots were in a 2 inch circle from 10 yards, and there is that one that is not even on the target...
Hahahah I know exactly what you mean. I've been on an awesome grouping streak... And boom! 14 rounds very well placed and that one that decided to go his own way! Lol
 

·
Click Click Boom
Joined
·
45,268 Posts
Great vid thanks for sharing!!! What range is that i was born and raised in Orlando
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
glocknloaded said:
Great vid thanks for sharing!!! What range is that i was born and raised in Orlando
Its on Oakridge & S. Orange Ave. I believe its called Oakridge Gun Range or something along those lines... Thanks for watching BTW!
 

·
Click Click Boom
Joined
·
45,268 Posts
DevilDawg235 said:
Its on Oakridge & S. Orange Ave. I believe its called Oakridge Gun Range or something along those lines... Thanks for watching BTW!
Cool I grew up in oakridge my father and all his siblings went to oakridge high, been in Cali for awhile though. No problem thanks for sharing.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top