Glock Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shot about 600 rounds and took a few pics and video while the RO was distracted. (No camaras are allowed) :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQVUKdLM4BE&sns=em[/ame]

Attachments

·
Registered
430 Posts
Nice good shooting!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw a video that I believe Shooter posted and went ahead and tried the technique shown. It feels awesome and I'm shooing a lot better now!

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
nice shooting, DD! Also liked the ***'s on the targets - always good to have fun with it!

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Man, I had a target where I absolutely blew out the bullseye, except for one shot. I mean, I was so proud of this, all 10 shots were in a 2 inch circle from 10 yards, and there is that one that is not even on the target...

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CountryMick said:
nice shooting, DD! Also liked the ***'s on the targets - always good to have fun with it!
Lol yeah. What the hell happened there???? :)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jimmyalbrecht said:
Man, I had a target where I absolutely blew out the bullseye, except for one shot. I mean, I was so proud of this, all 10 shots were in a 2 inch circle from 10 yards, and there is that one that is not even on the target...
Hahahah I know exactly what you mean. I've been on an awesome grouping streak... And boom! 14 rounds very well placed and that one that decided to go his own way! Lol

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Great vid thanks for sharing!!! What range is that i was born and raised in Orlando

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
glocknloaded said:
Great vid thanks for sharing!!! What range is that i was born and raised in Orlando
Its on Oakridge & S. Orange Ave. I believe its called Oakridge Gun Range or something along those lines... Thanks for watching BTW!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
DevilDawg235 said:
Its on Oakridge & S. Orange Ave. I believe its called Oakridge Gun Range or something along those lines... Thanks for watching BTW!
Cool I grew up in oakridge my father and all his siblings went to oakridge high, been in Cali for awhile though. No problem thanks for sharing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts