Glock Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I paid $569.00 before tax, kinda pricey? I was going in for a 19 but they were all out. I looked at a 23 gen 4 $699
So i went with the 17 I get to pick it up Friday, I am feeling regret because 2 momths ago they had gen 3s for $525 otd.
I wanted a 9mm for inexpensive ammo and since they had no 19s in I stuck with the caliber and went with the 17.
I hope this feeling goes away once I pick it up

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Green-Water said:
I just purchased my G17 3rd Gen. and I love it.
I feel I will say the same once i have it. I feel that I settled too quickly but then again I plan on finishing my collection with the 23,19, & 22 respectively.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Just got my G17 Gen 3 a couple months ago for $525 out the door, also got 100 rounds of ammo included in that price. I absolutely love the thing and can't get enough range time, I think you'll feel the same way about it

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Nothing wrong at all with the G17. It wasn't settling, just readjusting purchase order :D

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
G17_Ian said:
Just got my G17 Gen 3 a couple months ago for $525 out the door, also got 100 rounds of ammo included in that price. I absolutely love the thing and can't get enough range time, I think you'll feel the same way about it
Sweet deal. I can't wait to hit the range.

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Went in to pick up my Glock 17 gen 3 today and they just got some gen 4s in for $30 more. So I left with a gen 4. I'm going to the range tomorrow morning. I'm very anxious and excited to shoot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts