Glock Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a g19. What model should I purchase next? The g19 is the most well rounded gun
I have ever owned an carried.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
GOBLUE said:
Just got a g19. What model should I purchase next? The g19 is the most well rounded gun
Congrats, is this your first Glock or handgun?

·
Registered
931 Posts
GOBLUE said:
Should of got the 23 and than bought a 40-9 barrel than you would have a 23 and a 19 for just a $110 more.

The 19 is a sweet shooter. Are you going to conceal carry or you just buying to shoot and home protection?

The 27 or the 26 would be a nice cc piece. I for one carry the G27G4 & love it.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum GOBLUE !!

Moving this to Introductions...so post one will ya !!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes it is my first Glock. I have a few other hand guns and Glock is the best and you cannot beat the price for the quality. I just want another one they are an addictive gun. Even the kimber I have doesn't do it for me like the G19.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
GOBLUE said:
Yes it is my first Glock. I have a few other hand guns and Glock is the best and you cannot beat the price for the quality. I just want another one they are an addictive gun. Even the kimber I have doesn't do it for me like the G19.
G19 was my first Glock too, thinking of getting a G22 next. I don't have any full sized handguns.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeh I am Looking at a G22 also. I think I like the Glock even more because the guys at work can't stand them. I don't know how you can not like a gun so perfect for intended purpose. Fire and fire again a few thousand times with out a hiccup.

·
Registered
217 Posts
The 19 is my favorite Glock right now although I recently bought a Gen 4 G34 and that is getting there (lots of smithing to get it just the way I want it).

If you want to stay with 9MM I would recommend the G34 over the 26 or 17. I think that the 26 is just too small to be useful/fun to carry or shoot (just my opinion) and the 17 is only slight larger than the 19 so you might as well go for a 34. Eventually I plan on getting a 17 and a 21 (might be in reverse order though). If you don't want another 9MM I would go with the 21 as it is a hugely impressive 45 as far as shootability.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
I have 4xG19 variants, and one will go to each of my kids. In the interim, I'm enjoying the heck out of shooting them all. You can't go wrong sticking to a 9.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts