Just bought a gen4 g19

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GOBLUE, Apr 30, 2012.

1. GOBLUE

GOBLUE New Member

Just got a g19. What model should I purchase next? The g19 is the most well rounded gun
    I have ever owned an carried.

2. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

Congrats, is this your first Glock or handgun?

3. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Should of got the 23 and than bought a 40-9 barrel than you would have a 23 and a 19 for just a $110 more.

The 19 is a sweet shooter. Are you going to conceal carry or you just buying to shoot and home protection?

The 27 or the 26 would be a nice cc piece. I for one carry the G27G4 & love it.

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum GOBLUE !!

Moving this to Introductions...so post one will ya !!

5. GOBLUE

GOBLUE New Member

Yes it is my first Glock. I have a few other hand guns and Glock is the best and you cannot beat the price for the quality. I just want another one they are an addictive gun. Even the kimber I have doesn't do it for me like the G19.

6. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

G19 was my first Glock too, thinking of getting a G22 next. I don't have any full sized handguns.

7. GOBLUE

GOBLUE New Member

Yeh I am Looking at a G22 also. I think I like the Glock even more because the guys at work can't stand them. I don't know how you can not like a gun so perfect for intended purpose. Fire and fire again a few thousand times with out a hiccup.

8. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

...a 26 or another 19 variant.

9. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have some nice guns. Excellent choice with the G19.

10. cvitter

cvitter New Member

The 19 is my favorite Glock right now although I recently bought a Gen 4 G34 and that is getting there (lots of smithing to get it just the way I want it).

If you want to stay with 9MM I would recommend the G34 over the 26 or 17. I think that the 26 is just too small to be useful/fun to carry or shoot (just my opinion) and the 17 is only slight larger than the 19 so you might as well go for a 34. Eventually I plan on getting a 17 and a 21 (might be in reverse order though). If you don't want another 9MM I would go with the 21 as it is a hugely impressive 45 as far as shootability.

11. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

I have 4xG19 variants, and one will go to each of my kids. In the interim, I'm enjoying the heck out of shooting them all. You can't go wrong sticking to a 9.