Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You can thank Facebook for my membership... HA. Name is Ryan and I own 3 Glocks... Gen 3 17 RTF2, Gen 3 35, and a Gen 4 19. The wonderful state of Wisconsin just passed a CCW law not that long ago so I am getting into that, carrying when I can. I carry my 19 in a Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 with a Wilderness 5-Stitch belt. Think I will be ordering a Ares Ranger belt here though soon.

Attachments

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum Ryan92 !!

Probably not a good idea to announce you're a troll...

Now, I gotta keep an eye on you !!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No pictures right now but I am sure I could take some if you guys forgot what a Glock looked like.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
I wonder if Zombie ammo works on trolls....

Welcome, there's been an influx of WI members lately. I wonder if my Colorado CCW will have reciprocity with WI.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm waiting on Illinois to get on board.... I live 2 min from the boarder and spend 90% of my time in that craptastic state.

·
1,672 Posts
Ya, Chicagoians of old ruined that for the state lol.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So far this place is way better then GlockTalk.... Did not like that site.

BTW, thanks for the welcome.... Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Welcome to the forum! And those are some nice guns you have there!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum! I love WI cause they produce lots of BEER!

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
^^^-----lotsa ice cold beer out of the ice chest, with deer kabobs on the grill, sitting around the firepit. Yep, that'll be me in the summer! :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mmmmmm, beer..... I havnt had a beer in a long ass time. I have really cut back on that portion of my life. Less beer equals more money for ammo!

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Mmmmmm, beer..... I havnt had a beer in a long ass time. I have really cut back on that portion of my life. Less beer equals more money for ammo!
Excellent reasoning!

·
1,672 Posts
Ya, I've had like one beer in the last year. Just today got a hankering for one, but too lazy to actually go out and get one. Problem is for the price of the beer it lasts longer than 100rnds of ammo LOL.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts