Glock Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not an expert in gun safety but I am pretty anal when it comes to my kids . I have received a few accolades on how well my 4 year old acts around weapons. Well one day I was cleaning a few guns and put one back in the safe . When I went to close the safe my 4 year old said wait daddy you forgot one . I immediately freaked out thinking i left a gun out .. He showed me and asked me to put it in the safe ...

Attachments

·
Dj Studter
244 Posts
Good for him. I'm sure that made you smile and quite proud. But all I ask is what's his back up weapon for the Monsters in the closet? lol

·
Banned
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I laughed so hard....Now he runs around with guns in his shirt in the neckline so he can look like the Halo guys...

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
I am proud of you for being safe with your kids! I wish everyone did the same thing with their kids and we would see much less child-gun violence in the news.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
I am not an expert in gun safety but I am pretty anal when it comes to my kids . I have received a few accolades on how well my 4 year old acts around weapons. Well one day I was cleaning a few guns and put one back in the safe . When I went to close the safe my 4 year old said wait daddy you forgot one . I immediately freaked out thinking i left a gun out .. He showed me and asked me to put it in the safe ...
Very nice... ;)

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
That is awsome. I can't wait for mine to do something like that. You should be very proud!!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thats great!! Lol my boys would do the same thing if I would let them. They also keep a dart in the chamber and on the head board. just kidn

·
Boost Rules
278 Posts
Good story and picture....

I have a similar story. A number of years ago when my son was around 4 years old, we went into Gander Mountain he asked "dad, why aren't their guns in a safe"?

·
Banned
767 Posts
hahahah I feel like that would do a lot of damage against zombies hahah great pic man

1 - 16 of 16 Posts